MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ive been to that Hotel.
Obama stayed there when he was back home :mjpls:

That being said, there was pro's in the ground floor restaurant..security told me he wouldnt let any female leave the hotel from my room without me present.

Either way, Nairobi was nice with very nice people. Beautiful women galore.

yeah you gotta be careeful they spike drinks

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
If she took him to Kempinksy she finessed that dude :lolbron: dude looked so happy to be with her like he could never get this somewhere else :russ:

I don't know why people think African Women are simple and can't scheme. Kempinksy is really expensive to a point there's jokes about it. Like the little makeshift roadside eateries are called Kibandas.. and edited to know be called kibandaskys

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If she took him to Kempinksy she finessed that dude :lolbron: dude looked so happy to be with her like he could never get this somewhere else :russ:

I don't know why people think African Women are simple and can't scheme. Kempinksy is really expensive to a point there's jokes about it. Like the little makeshift roadside eateries are called Kibandas.. and edited to know be called kibandaskys

thanks to you king, i'm a ole serani guy :blessed:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

He has usd
He probably paid total of 55usd lol

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Ive been to that Hotel.
Obama stayed there when he was back home :mjpls:

That being said, there was pro's in the ground floor restaurant..security told me he wouldnt let any female leave the hotel from my room without me present.

Either way, Nairobi was nice with very nice people. Beautiful women galore.
which hotel is it

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Africa is not a brothel for your pleasures
Indeed, it's for my pleasures only. Seriously though, I hate agreeing with this poster, but he correct with this. I'm all for marrying and settling down but let's keep the base tricking to a minimum. :whoa:
This is one instance where I will condone dikk-watching. :ufdup: