Coli bro goes to Nairobi and meets a dime black women with a phat ass

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I was in Kenya for 2 weeks during my honeymoon. Them things are heavy down there. Wifey noticed too.
:lolbron:
I'm glad I didnt go to Uganda. We went to Zanibar instead. Women had to cover themselves. Uganda would have been problems.
:russ:
I worked in Djibouti and Kenya off and on for 3 years. East Africa has some of the most beautiful women in the world.
:ohlawd:
I would have been caught up if I wasn't married. Them Djiboutians know and understand they share their man.
:whew:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"We must leave the country to reprogram ourselves and escape the oppression of white supremacy:respect:"-Still Benefited

"And FLEE?my ADOS ancestors built this country with their blood and tears you coward:damn:"-thecoli

*Video gets posted of Mookie from Do The Right Thing,and a beautiful African woman.*

"Its imperetive we unify globally and consider leaving the country:mjgrin:"-Also thecoli

Yall can keep yalls sick assess right here in America. If your idea is to take the oppression global and practice colonization against other people who look like you. Africa is not a brothel for your pleasures,weve done enough damage to our women in America with the help of white supremacy.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been tellin brehs to get they passport dam near 20 years.. Couldnt even get brehs off the block to get on a cruise to bahamas just to get they feet wet..

The brehs who eyes I was able to open, can barely talk them on direct flight to brazil saying its too long or expensive..

Imagine tellin brehs they flying 18-20 hours to cape town or Lagos.. :mjlol: and the plane tickets 1k+..

I found some tickets to Paris direct flight like $250 few weeks back, direct flight so like 8-9 hours flight time.. These brehs was coppin pleas, I chucked up the dueces and was vibin..
Passport bros be crying about a 5 hour trip to Brazil. Talkin bout nah,"lets just go to Dr"

Tair

Superstar
Daps
"We must leave the country to reprogram ourselves and escape the oppression of white supremacy:respect:"-Still Benefited

"And FLEE?my ADOS ancestors built this country with their blood and tears you coward:damn:"-thecoli

*Video gets posted of Mookie from Do The Right Thing,and a beautiful African woman.*

"Its imperetive we unify globally and consider leaving the country:mjgrin:"-Also thecoli

Yall can keep yalls sick assess right here in America. If your idea is to take the oppression global and practice colonization against other people who look like you. Africa is not a brothel for your pleasures,weve done enough damage to our women in America with the help of white supremacy.

Why are you mate guarding, breh?

:mjpls: