Coli bro goes to Nairobi and meets a dime black women with a phat ass

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You prefer Uganda to South Africa?

Yes! South Africa always have to look over your shoulder.

The worst thing in Uganda is you might get pickpocketed in a crowd or a boda (motocycle taxi) will swipe your phone from your hand if you have it out like a idiot. Uganda also cheap as hell, safe, accepts the highest amount of african refugees out of any country in the world so you have alot of sudanese, congolese somalians etc., scenery is amazing, weather always great not to hot so its a nice mix

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Interesting
I like Kenya

I might hit you up down
the road about Uganda

Kenya is dope as well. Much more to do in Kenya than Uganda. Uganda only a hour plane ride from kenya or a cheap 13 hour bus ride.

And of course breh :salute:
I'll be in Uganda for the next few months leaving next week.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
true man. You think you finessing him but he's not feeling it. Plus watching more footage about her posted here seems like she got her shyt together

yup
I remember I took my girl, her mom and all her sisters the day before I left to this fancy rooftop restaurant that was filled with mzungus. They were all so scared to order I'm like go ahead get what you wanted.

The bill was like 550,000 ugandan shillings which was like 130usd at the time and this was for like steak, wine, desert etc.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
If she took him to Kempinksy she finessed that dude :lolbron: dude looked so happy to be with her like he could never get this somewhere else :russ:

I don't know why people think African Women are simple and can't scheme. Kempinksy is really expensive to a point there's jokes about it. Like the little makeshift roadside eateries are called Kibandas.. and edited to know be called kibandaskys

its almost impossible to get finessed for a meal in Kenya tho

even the most "high end" places are simply too cheap when you do currency exchange

also no shade because i have partaken in street food but its guaranteed week of runny stomach and who wants that

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Indeed, it's for my pleasures only. Seriously though, I hate agreeing with this poster, but he correct with this. I'm all for marrying and settling down but let's keep the base tricking to a minimum. :whoa:
This is one instance where I will condone dikk-watching. :ufdup:

it doesnt matter what americans do

nigerians arabs whites have already made tricking a thing over there

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you mate guarding, breh?

:mjpls:

Exactly. Bro talking that brothel nonsense like the AA breh in the video ain't take her on a nice date/dates.

Just like theres white supremacy there is black supremacy. Different forms of cancer that come from the same system. Its important that we do our best to contain the cancer and keep it centrally located in the limb known as America.

Im not talking about the man in the video,i said thecoli specefically. I post here daily and know eagerness to travel is usually based on where you can get your dikk wet by beautiful women at lower prices. Or by using your priveledged status as an American to smash easier. This is exploitation at its finest. We dont need to take our remixed white supremacist ideologies to other nations. We need to reprogram somewhat before even thinking about a passport. Plus the fact yall dont wanna leave the country to inspire,and for the betterment of your own women. But want to leave to go colonize another group of mens women,because we failed to raise our own women properly? Its insulting to African American women.

Its like when I had roaches as a kid,I was always very cautious not to take roaches to other peoples houses. And before im taken out of context,im not calling us AA's roaches. Your white supremacy programming is the roaches. I think theres confusion,im not a panafricanist,and when I say leave the country im only talking about some black people who have done the mental work#ContainTheCancer:respect:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just like theres white supremacy there is black supremacy. Different forms of cancer that come from the same system. Its important that we do our best to contain the cancer and keep it centrally located in the limb known as America.

Im not talking about the man in the video,i said thecoli specefically. I post here daily and know eagerness to travel is usually based on where you can get your dikk wet by beautiful women at lower prices. Or by using your priveledged status as an American to smash easier. This is exploitation at its finest. We dont need to take our remixed white supremacist ideologies to other nations. We need to reprogram somewhat before even thinking about a passport. Plus the fact yall dont wanna leave the country to inspire,and for the betterment of your own women. But want to leave to go colonize another group of mens women,because we failed to raise our own women properly? Its insulting to African American women.

Its like when I had roaches as a kid,I was always very cautious not to take roaches to other peoples houses. And before im taken out of context,im not calling us AA's roaches. Your white supremacy programming is the roaches. I think theres confusion,im not a panafricanist,and when I say leave the country im only talking about some black people who have done the mental work#ContainTheCancer:respect:

I agree with what you're saying but I dont think that's the attitude in this thread.

Are you saying American men shouldn't date African women? How does one engage in a relationship with these women without it being "exploitation" by your definition.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
you can get your dikk wet by beautiful women at lower prices. Or by using your priveledged status as an American to smash easier. This is exploitation at its finest. We dont need to take our remixed white supremacist ideologies to other nations.

lol all dating is "exploitation" by this logic.
every man leveraging money, looks, status....except on the coli where all you need is mouthpiece and anti passport bros pretend American women don't want guys who leverage wealth, status, looks.:pachaha:

actual exploitation is using your leverage to unfairly treat someone like big American corporations using migrants to work in slave like conditions for peanuts or a john tricking on some chick on a LA strip who been pimped since she was underaged.

also weird how yall imply any non Western woman is some naive uneducated poor damsel in distress living a meager lifestyle. the finest chicks in Africa got access to men far wealthier than you and live a much better lifestyle than you. :pachaha:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
also weird how yall imply any non Western woman is some naive uneducated poor damsel in distress living a meager lifestyle. the finest chicks in Africa got access to men far wealthier than you and live a much better lifestyle than you. :pachaha:
and they say this knowing full well America is filled with women in pajama bottoms and shower bonnets.