Coli bro goes to Nairobi and meets a dime black women with a phat ass

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
yup
I remember I took my girl, her mom and all her sisters the day before I left to this fancy rooftop restaurant that was filled with mzungus. They were all so scared to order I'm like go ahead get what you wanted.

The bill was like 550,000 ugandan shillings which was like 130usd at the time and this was for like steak, wine, desert etc.

Thats how kenyans feel in Uganda and tanzania :lolbron:

coldcall

All Star
Daps
It really seems like you have a malformed view of Africa. Its not hard to see who is and isn't a pro in Africa and African women are usually EAGER to show you their friend and family groups.

Are women in the village areas being exploited? Yes. Are there pros in certain clubs and lounges? Yes. Is it very easy to avoid all of this? Yes. Its not Colombia, DR, Thailand, Brazil where sex work is a common 9-5, there is language barrier, and there are huge redlight districts.

I don't think most Black dudes visiting Africa are mingling in the slums and villages like the Europeans. Maybe a few partake in the pros at lounges and clubs but yeah not at all that common.
Is this really prevalent and what countries do you think it happens in the most?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
naaaah, she is way above his league

Literally the entire point of traveling :gucci:

Like I ain’t no trick but I understand. In America you gotta put up with a ton more shyt, or put in a lot more work, to get a lot less. But dudes on here play dumb for some reason. Will see ‘pasdport brehs’ fukking obedient dime freaks talking bout ‘ YoU cAn just fInD tHaT hErE’ :gucci:

Last edited:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Is this really prevalent and what countries do you think it happens in the most?

Yes you will see old and im talking old white men and women with barely legal locals especially near coastal/beach areas.

I honestly can't say which country is worse man. I've seen it routinely in my East African travels everywhere except Kigali/Rwanda which probably only sparred since it isnt a tourist hub.

coldcall

All Star
Daps
Yes you will see old and im talking old white men and women with barely legal locals especially near coastal/beach areas.

I honestly can't say which country is worse man. I've seen it routinely in my East African travels everywhere except Kigali/Rwanda which probably only sparred since it isnt a tourist hub.
Chinese are doing the same now. The men go there for work and to exploit the local girls.