Coli bro goes to Nairobi and meets a dime black women with a phat ass

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol all dating is "exploitation" by this logic.
every man leveraging money, looks, status....except on the coli where all you need is mouthpiece and anti passport bros pretend American women don't want guys who leverage wealth, status, looks.:pachaha:

actual exploitation is using your leverage to unfairly treat someone like big American corporations using migrants to work in slave like conditions for peanuts or a john tricking on some chick on a LA strip who been pimped since she was underaged.

also weird how yall imply any non Western woman is some naive uneducated poor damsel in distress living a meager lifestyle. the finest chicks in Africa got access to men far wealthier than you and live a much better lifestyle than you. :pachaha:

Coli threads that discuss how tricking has caused inflation on foreign p*ssy prices,causing a jump from 50$ to 200$ speaks volumes. Tells me yall aint looking to go where the women are doing THAT well:mjlol:

And are you telling me paying beautiful young women to fukk larry holmes status,balding 50 year olds for hours because they can afford it,isnt somewhat exploitive? When your going to alot of these places because you know these women arent in good economic situations or living conditions,and you can use your money to exploit that. What else would it be called?

Plus the nature of sex trafficking in itself is exploitive. Unless you want to pretend your touching down and know all the inner workings,whos getting pimped and whos not.

Women are literally stolen and bamboozled away from home and forced into prostitution in some of these countries. We wont even get into the fact some of then are probably underaged whether dudes know it or not. But yall have fun and enjoy:respect:

And when I say yall,I dont mean all yall or you specefically. But they know who Im talking about and they do exist in droves on here. If it dont apply let it fly.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Coli threads that discuss how tricking has caused inflation on foreign p*ssy prices,causing a jump from 50$ to 200$ speaks volumes. Tells me yall aint looking to go where the women are doing THAT well:mjlol:

What does dudes who go to Colombia, DR, Thailand, Brazil have to do with Africa? Places I have no interest in BTW.

I hope you don't think African countries are anything like those places culturally.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
And are you telling me paying beautiful young women to fukk larry holmes status,balding 50 year olds for hours because they can afford it,isnt somewhat exploitive?

Is it exploitive in the US or Europe because its just as common?

I don't think adult women are naive children unable to understand the arrangements they get into trading beauty for wealth even if its attached to an ugly old dude.

But what does an old ugly out of shape dude have to do with anyone here? Most Black dudes traveling to Africa don't fit the description and the only time you see what you described is from Europeans in Africa.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Plus the nature of sex trafficking in itself is exploitive. Unless you want to pretend your touching down and know all the inner workings,whos getting pimped and whos not.

Women are literally stolen and bamboozled away from home and forced into prostitution in some of these countries. We wont even get into the fact some of then are probably underaged whether dudes know it or not. But yall have fun and enjoy:respect:

It really seems like you have a malformed view of Africa. Its not hard to see who is and isn't a pro in Africa and African women are usually EAGER to show you their friend and family groups.

Are women in the village areas being exploited? Yes. Are there pros in certain clubs and lounges? Yes. Is it very easy to avoid all of this? Yes. Its not Colombia, DR, Thailand, Brazil where sex work is a common 9-5, there is language barrier, and there are huge redlight districts.

I don't think most Black dudes visiting Africa are mingling in the slums and villages like the Europeans. Maybe a few partake in the pros at lounges and clubs but yeah not at all that common.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Why does bro teeth look like he brushes his teeth will kool-aid? :gucci:

Chick is decent still but Kenya skets can’t be trusted.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:ohlawd:

MESS557_o.png

IG?

:mjgrin:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with what you're saying but I dont think that's the attitude in this thread.

Are you saying American men shouldn't date African women? How does one engage in a relationship with these women without it being "exploitation" by your definition.

Half the thread is about which women got the fattest asses and which women wont fall for the passport brehs "game":gucci:

You cant help who you love.

But no,jumping off a plane,tricking on random women in a way you would never do in America is very exploitive. Not to mention it just lacks decorum and respect. Imagine millionaire white men coming to your hood and tricking off on black women. So now black women are expectin things from you as a black man that arent common and you cant provide. Not only are you causing women to look at their men differently. You as men would look at your women differently and resentfully. So you are potentially contributing to dissention among black/brown men and women globally which is white supremacy 101.

So i believe you should attempt to stick to home base which is YOUR women(AA). But im not against dating African women. It should just be done in a respectful manner. Not disrespecting black women back home through comparison(Passport boys). And keeping the current dating dynamics in order. Meaning dont attempt to show up/hot dog the local men by leading with your wallet. In nature they would have every rigt to go upside your head for disrupting the habitat:respect:. As territorial as black men are of our own black women,this should be easy to understand.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does dudes who go to Colombia, DR, Thailand, Brazil have to do with Africa? Places I have no interest in BTW.

I hope you don't think African countries are anything like those places culturally.

So your acknowledging this mindset exist among the black men who go to those places. But think the black men who go to Africa say "Nah,not in the motherland:whoa:". No,the black men who think exploitively ,are looking to exploit wherever they go including America. America just makes it harder to exploit women due to govt programs,exploiting men,lucrative ways to be a sex worker without the sex,the law. Which is why they take their talents on the road.

It really seems like you have a malformed view of Africa. Its not hard to see who is and isn't a pro in Africa and African women are usually EAGER to show you their friend and family groups.

Are women in the village areas being exploited? Yes. Are there pros in certain clubs and lounges? Yes. Is it very easy to avoid all of this? Yes. Its not Colombia, DR, Thailand, Brazil where sex work is a common 9-5, there is language barrier, and there are huge redlight districts.

I don't think most Black dudes visiting Africa are mingling in the slums and villages like the Europeans. Maybe a few partake in the pros at lounges and clubs but yeah not at all that common.

Again your acknowledging it happens,but saying "But its not black men:whoa:". It is definitely the black men im talking about which of course isnt every black man that travels. But the men who have sex tourism at the top of their list? Do you actually think their goal is to AVOID these things? Or is their goal instead to find where they can get over on the most women,and get the most bang for their buck. You cant pretend you dont see the strategizing and coordination in these types of threads,to not avoid but to partake. Ive yet to see a single coli post asking "Which hotels and areas dont have alot of prostitutes?"

But im not here to judge as its not my place,just to condemn:respect:

Daps
I been tellin brehs to get they passport dam near 20 years.. Couldnt even get brehs off the block to get on a cruise to bahamas just to get they feet wet..

The brehs who eyes I was able to open, can barely talk them on direct flight to brazil saying its too long or expensive..

Imagine tellin brehs they flying 18-20 hours to cape town or Lagos.. :mjlol: and the plane tickets 1k+..

I found some tickets to Paris direct flight like $250 few weeks back, direct flight so like 8-9 hours flight time.. These brehs was coppin pleas, I chucked up the dueces and was vibin..
fukk the uncultured put me on to the sites that you found that at...

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
So your acknowledging this mindset exist among the black men who go to those places. But think the black men who go to Africa say "Nah,not in the motherland:whoa:".

Yeah I think Brazil/Colombia/Thailand/DR is in no way like Africa
And I think the men who can afford both in time and money to go to Africa is different

America just makes it harder to exploit women

fake news

Again your acknowledging it happens,but saying "But its not black men:whoa:". It is definitely the black men im talking about which of course isnt every black man that travels. But the men who have sex tourism at the top of their list? Do you actually think their goal is to AVOID these things?

I think Black male sex tourist wouldnt want the village and hooker women Europeans exploit in Africa but maybe I'm wrong