Coli Brehs N Brehettes- Sign This Petition To Shut Down Slave Play

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Did you sign the petition yet... ? as if all of this verbal engagement with me is conducive to shyt. DID. YOU. SIGN. THE. PETITION?? Naysayers always the people playing the back, not doing shyt but complaining about people that are at least making the efforts to do and not just talk.

and lmao.. fuk do you know about "moving in the streets", you move in these coli e-streets. stfu.. the other day you told me that I was "losing" or "losing my stock" bc you want to have e-tantrums on the coli; idiots like you and a few others talking about "wins and losses" over e-beefs for e-validation. Talking about stock and stakes but can't even name a mutual fund. Well if I'm winning on the coli, then I'm winning at life- collecting daps like their chuck e cheese tokens or dave&buster's play cards, ole second childhood adult headasses ..
:mjlol::deadmanny:
You're the jealous maniac talking about ending another female posters "reign" :mjlol:

Youre a delusional habitual shyt starter who runs for cover when you get exposed. Didn't think I was going to post that DM of your ready to blow my cock huh:ufdup:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So you scared and admit you only good for talking shyt to People online right? :russ:

I doubt you spend much time in public considering your facial and weight challenges. About to go spend all your money with CAC businesses and think you petitioning a weak ass play means anything against white supremacy. You have no intellect:mjlol:
Never met, don't know me or seen me before in life but stays on some old "you're stupid, fat, and ugly because you don't like me back" high school reject, failing as a adult man headass. Mad because you slipped an e-note in the dm, talking about "I like you, do you like me", I checked "no" and now you're mad bullshyt. Then run off on some stupid shyt on the equivalent of "i'm drawing an ugly pic and say that it's you", middle school uncontrollable emotions sorry not sorry ass. You can't sign a petition but you think petitioning for affection online is getting you somewhere.
:francis:
likeme.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're the jealous maniac talking about ending another female posters "reign" :mjlol:

Youre a delusional habitual shyt starter who runs for cover when you get exposed. Didn't think I was going to post that DM of your ready to blow my cock huh:ufdup:
R u done?? Not the time or the place, wrong post for this shyt. Better yet, Make a thread about it - post said proof about this dm dyck blowing inquiry of mine or get off the thread and shut the fuk up with the deraling. "dm" asking you about a bible verse is equivalent to me "sucking your dyck" .. ?? When in fact, you apologized to me, and I said, specifically - I have no problem with accepting your apology, in order to stop the negativity. Your version of events shows literally where your head (pun intended) is at, not mine. Where's the facts and proof behind your statement<<
I already knew what type of game that you would play before you played it.. stop derailing.

I take it that you're not going to sign the petition. :comeon:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Never met, don't know me or seen me before in life but stays on some old "you're stupid, fat, and ugly because you don't like me back" high school reject, failing as a adult man headass. Mad because you slipped an e-note in the dm, talking about "I like you, do you like me", I checked "no" and now you're mad bullshyt. Then run off on some stupid shyt on the equivalent of "i'm drawing an ugly pic and say that it's you", middle school uncontrollable emotions sorry not sorry ass. You can't sign a petition but you think petitioning for affection online is getting you somewhere.
:francis:
likeme.jpg
ThNjs. And you’re not ugly by the way. Far from it. I’m sorry for calling you that. Dumb shyt said in anger. The past is the past, tired of all the negativity .

Funny how I never solicited you about my looks but you felt the need to let me know this.

I Never asked you anything like that you psycho, you feel the need to comment on other people's looks and lifestyles because you're a stretch mark striped bear built hag.

You wondering why an ex stripper gets more respect than you :pachaha:.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No nikka. And I'm not going to see it. fukk I look like signing these bullshyt internet petitions that isn't going to change shyt.

If you're going to protest walk your ass on over to Broadway and do a meaningful protest. Otherwise :russell:
I'm not a "nikka" and a simple "no" would have sufficed. But the fact that you needed to say all that on a thread on an issue that you care nothing about it .. welllll, ummmm.. :mjlol:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
lol I'm not signing that, the only reason you have these plays is because dumb black women/men consent to it. If you have no black women/men willing to partake in this there wouldn't be slave plays.

You need to change the mindset but thats impossible

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
R u done?? Not the time or the place, wrong post for this shyt. Better yet, Make a thread about it - post said proof about this dm dyck blowing inquiry of mine or get off the thread and shut the fuk up with the deraling. "dm" asking you about a bible verse is equivalent to me "sucking your dyck" .. ?? When in fact, you apologized to me, and I said, specifically - I have no problem with accepting your apology, in order to stop the negativity. Your version of events shows literally where your head (pun intended) is at, not mine. Where's the facts and proof behind your statement<<
I already knew what type of game that you would play before you played it.. stop derailing.

I take it that you're not going to sign the petition. :comeon:
Lol why would I sign that petition? IDGAF what's on TV or on Broadway. Innocent nikkas rotting in rikers cuz of corrupt cops and you worried about a fukking play.

I'm not making a thread, that's what you just did psycho. I'm here to make sure you stay in your place and learn some humility.

So stop going from thread to thread attacking people and find another way to handle your PTSD. Take your daddy issues out on your momma, it's not our fault he knew he could do better than y'all and bounced!

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
nah I ain't signing. Tired of the hypocrisy and inconsistency

bubu it's just entertainment
bubu he gotta secure the bag, do whatever to feed their family
bubu she gotta learn how to make moves in hollywood
Right. One day their championing Cardi B and any random c00n for selling poison and the next day they want to act righteous. Pick a side ol lukewarm negroes.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
lol I'm not signing that, the only reason you have these plays is because dumb black women/men consent to it. If you have no black women/men willing to partake in this there wouldn't be slave plays.

You need to change the mindset but thats impossible
They had no problem with Madea or any of this other emasculating content.