Coli Brehs N Brehettes- Sign This Petition To Shut Down Slave Play

Daps
Where are all the bitter shea bitter bytches and their tranny sidekicks at to protest this shyt? Or are they too busy sucking up to zaddy?

There should be as much outrage for this shyt as their is anytime a white bytch wears cornrows! Da fukk is wrong with this country?!

Dam u pay attention to them books

They always show up when a white chick where cornrows

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Signed and gave $4. I'll chip in more if it's still up when I get paid again. Gonna share this with friends tomorrow.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Playwright is the fruity c00n:mjpls:

Let’s get this shyt signed brehs n brehettes :whoo:

Petition is making zero noise. Any other ideas besides calling the playwrite a c00n and asking for signatures? Because the play is still gonna happen. Was this something u were hyped up for just a few days? Was this just for a platinum thread? Are u gonna go to Broadway and picket? It seems as if the outrage on Black social media was for a few days last week and now nobody cares.

Rihanna pulled the okee doke on the backlash by posting this picture on her instagram and it worked. @BlackDiBiase who claims to have his 3rd eye open fell for the okedoke when I told him this was her teams response to the back lash, that seems to only have made noise in Black social media. She posted this pic , it went viral on white social media and got 100000x more attention then the Slave Play backlash.

freepressjournal%2F2019-07%2F59f86c5a-015a-4340-9d7e-56d569d9ada1%2F1.jpg