Coli Brehs N Brehettes- Sign This Petition To Shut Down Slave Play

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I'm not a "nikka" and a simple "no" would have sufficed. But the fact that you needed to say all that on a thread on an issue that you care nothing about it .. welllll, ummmm.. :mjlol:
No one is buying your fake woke schtick. You not in the streets nikka. You put up in the house Coli surfing

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Funny how I never solicited you about my looks but you felt the need to let me know this.

I Never asked you anything like that you psycho, you feel the need to comment on other people's looks and lifestyles because you're a stretch mark striped bear built hag.

You wondering why an ex stripper gets more respect than you :pachaha:.
There is absolutely nothing sexually suggestive or soliciting in what I said.. the hell is wrong with you, it's an apology acceptance after you apologized to me first in order to cease from the negativity. You posted the same shyt up yesterday and got no reaction. This is not up for interpretation, my words are right there.
:what:
Nah..I'm not wondering a damn thing, I already know, shyt is clear as day to anyone with discernment. You keep mentioning her in order to instigate bc of how affected that you feel.
you and your representatives are the extent of her online gayng gayng ... I'm good on that :whoa: :damn::huhldup:That shyt and the ways that your segment has been self exposing and embarassing yourselves is nothing to be associated with and nothing to brag about. No amount of dignity or respect comes from simps, c00ns and effeminate men with female tendencies who e-beef with women because they didn't have their expectations met, which is the average stripper's fan club; that's not a coincidence. Real men doing real shyt are the only ones that I check for, which is the reason why your box went unchecked.
:usure:
Let's put the focus back on the issue of this thread. This desperation move that you're on is not a good look.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
There is absolutely nothing sexually suggestive or soliciting in what I said.. the hell is wrong with you, it's an apology acceptance after you apologized to me first in order to cease from the negativity. How are you interpreting that??
:what:
Nah..I'm not wondering a damn thing, I already know, shyt is clear as day to anyone with discernment. You keep mentioning her in order to instigate bc of how affected that you feel.
you and your representatives are the extent of her online gayng gayng ... I'm good on that :whoa: :damn::huhldup:That shyt and the ways that your segment has been self exposing and embarassing yourselves in nothing to be associated with and nothing to brag with. No amount of dignity or respect comes from simps, c00ns and effeminate men with female tendencies who e-beef with women because they didn't have their expectations met, which is the average stripper's fan club is not a coincidence. Real men doing real shyt are the only ones that I check for, which is the reason that your box went unchecked.
:usure:
Let's put the focus back on the issue of this thread. This desperation move that you're on is not a good look.
I'm dying laughing at your facade. Your weak attempts to present yourself as some mature & composed human being is hilario.

Real men walk right by you when they see you.

I bring up the stripper because it's evidence of your psychotic jealousy.

And I know your a chubby broad, keep denying it all you want , you already posted your body type. How about you hit the gym today instead of racing to 21k posts

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Funny how I never solicited you about my looks but you felt the need to let me know this.

I Never asked you anything like that you psycho, :pachaha:.
You literally posted your photo in the "where are the pictures at" photo thread for the "Men of the Coli" ..
:beli::gucci:...:deadmanny::deadmanny: that's the point of that pic thread to have a reaction or solicit feedback. :bryan:
I called you ugly but then I apologized because as I said, it was negative and not a nice thing to say, after you had already apologized to me first. Now you're clearly upset bc you had an expectation that was not met. Nevermind the fact that you keep repeating the same comments over and over throughout this thread as your way of venting. Now if you continue to feel some type of way, go to the angry corner and work that out, just like I would tell a kid bc I can feel the mental unraveling and projection from you, you need to channel that shyt. For real.

Last edited:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
You posted your photo in the "where the pictures at" thread for the "Men of the Coli" ..
:beli::gucci:...:deadmanny::deadmanny: that's the point of that pic thread. :bryan:I called you ugly but then I apologized because as I said, it was negative and not a nice thing to say.

You been on my dikk
ThNjs. And you’re not ugly by the way. Far from it. I’m sorry for calling you that. Dumb shyt said in anger. The past is the past, tired of all the negativity .

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
You literally posted your photo in the "where are the pictures at" photo thread for the "Men of the Coli" ..
:beli::gucci:...:deadmanny::deadmanny: that's the point of that pic thread to have a reaction or solicit feedback. :bryan:
I called you ugly but then I apologized because as I said, it was negative and not a nice thing to say, after you had already apologized to me first. Now you're clearly upset bc you had an expectation that was not met. Nevermind the fact that you keep repeating the same comments over and over throughout this thread as your way of venting. Now if you continue to feel some type of way, go to the angry corner and work that out, just like I would tell a kid bc I can feel the mental unraveling and projection from you, you need to channel that shyt. For real.
How many posts until you have another mental collapse and breakdown :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Take your daddy issues out on your momma, it's not our fault he knew he could do better than y'all and bounced!
I grew up with my father in the home and I have 5 older brothers...:mjgrin: my family is good, which is why you're not impacting shyt. I grew up around all of this and the fukbois like you that that they bodied. You're not that complicated b -I've seen your kind.
Why are in another thread going after the same stripper that you caped for in here though??
:deadmanny::deadmanny: This dude is goooonneee... deadass.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I grew up with my father in the home and I have 5 older brothers...:mjgrin: my family is good, which is why you're not impacting shyt.
Why are in another thread going after the same stripper that you caped for in here though??
:deadmanny::deadmanny: This dude is goooonneee... deadass.
I learned to shoot without my glasses, my aim is impeccable.

I don't cape for current or reformed sluts of any form. That bish been prancing around like she a "lady" for too long, time for her to get out back in her place.