Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Run down to the Kennedy center and get tough with those cacs like you do black people on here yu c00n
Not going to work. You may want to try posting up another google image photo of the actress from The Wire to really get at me
:mjlol::mjlol:
Did you sign it yet... ??
:stopitslime:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Remember what happened last time you signed a petition, word to MikeyC
That's even more motivation for me to keep doing the right thing and standing up for the right causes along with having the right intentions. Didn't stop me this time, I don't run like a coward and I'm not one for the submission tactics. Word to Dr. Frances Cress Welsing. I'm about my shyt.

(But it is concerning how invested you are in me and my time as opposed to issues that are relevant. oh and Mikey who??? Don't speak on what you don't know as facts - "that shyt will make your soul burn slow":coffee: ).

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
For context, the play takes place in modern times and is actually about IR couples role playing in a therapy session created by two white lesbians.

So it isn’t technically rape, but it’s somehow even more fukked up. Dude who wrote this grew up around mostly white people and seriously needs to talk to a black psychiatrist or something

The scenario that was being described in that scene seems more like rape to me. Slaves couldn't consent. And from what I gather this is pretty much the whole premise of the play but it's masqueraded as some couples workshop.

Nah, this fukking trivailizes the pain and trauma slaves, minimalizes the struggle they went through, and makes it seem like things like sex farms, and buck breaking, and the idea white men & women raping/molesting black male and female slaves could be fun and sexy...it's almost as if the producers behind this are just stirring up the pot.

Black people were murdered at will on slave plantations. Families seperated. Tortured. Mutilated. Raped. Abused. None of that shyt is "sexy" unless you're a racist psychopath that sees black life as meaningless and only as a means to an end to derive pleasure from.

Seriously, fukk everybody involved with this abhorrent production.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Run down to the Kennedy center and get tough with those cacs like you do black people on here yu c00n
I don't fuk with anyone without having just cause to do so; if defending myself and others is "getting tough" .. fuk it. Do what I need to do. If I have to sacrifice myself and set an example -it is what it is. I mean, you should know... you're acting like, a 4c00n/cac chanting faggit wasting his time with his attempts to e-rass me from a computer knowing damn well you wouldn't run up on me offline for fear of retaliation, feeling empowered behind your e-powered keyboard, you handle your emoting like a cac. Go find a vent to blow your smoke bytch instead of talking out your ass like I give a fuk about the words of some coli clown who I rejected who can't find an outlet for his e-dycktions.
:hhh::scust: