Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I learned to shoot without my glasses, my aim is impeccable.

I don't cape for current or reformed sluts of any form. That bish been prancing around like she a "lady" for too long, time for her to get out back in her place.
Dafuq are you kidding? You just found a softer target bc no one is fukking with your reactions, and nothing you say is getting the feedback that you expect. I've been saying this same; you stupid switch hitting faggit
:russ:
but when I say it, I'm "jealous and psycho".. you deadass are on some real fraud shyt, you couldn't shoot straight even if you had a spotter; all you do is bring a knife to a gun fight, go sit your hyper ass down somewhere trying to save face after a series of multiple self-inflicted Ls; your aim is shyt - but your backfire game is amazingly accurate.
Back on ignore status - I just had to see this shyt for myself.. you're so fukking messy and sloppy, I swear, you are dead out here running ricky with the damn blickey..living lyrics and shyt. Black Panther party in your avi acting wild zesty, calling black women that you never met before all types of "ugly, fat,", lying your ass off, spazzing for female attention that doesn't fuk with you, Stroke-ly Cacmichael, with the bitter bytch back and forth from you. fohwtbs
:laff::laff: :mjlol:

Last edited:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Dafuq are you kidding? You just found a softer target bc no one is fukking with your reactions, and nothing you say is getting the feedback that you expect. I've been saying this same; you stupid switch hitting faggit
but when I say it, I'm "jealous and psycho".. you deadass are on some real fraud shyt, you couldn't shoot straight even if you had a spotter; all you do is bring a knife to a gun fight, go sit your hyper ass down somewhere trying to save face after a series of multiple self-inflicted Ls; your aim is shyt - but your backfire game is amazingly accurate.
Back on ignore status - I just had to see this shyt for myself.. you're so fukking messy and sloppy, I swear, you are dead out here running ricky with the damn blickey..living lyrics and shyt...wild zesty with the bitter bytch back and forth from you.
Youre the only one catching feelings. That's why you snitched to get a poster banned. Was scared to death of your photos getting leaked but WE SAW THEM ALREADY FAT ASS

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Back on ignore status - I just had to see this shyt for myself.. you're so fukking messy and sloppy, I swear, you are dead out here running ricky with the damn blickey..living lyrics and shyt. Black Panther party in your avi acting wild zesty, calling black women that you never met before all types of "ugly, fat,", lying your ass off, spazzing for female attention that doesn't fuk with you, Stroke-ly Cacmichael, with the bitter bytch back and forth from you. fohwtbs
Why do you always go back and edit your post 10x you overeager to reply gargoyle.

You're a clown who kisses ass in real life but come on here to pop like you with the shyts. I put hands on cacs in real life for violations while your life is a reenactment of "The Help"