Coli Brehs N Brehettes- Sign This Petition To Shut Down Slave Play

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Signed last night. My mother saw a knock off and legit damn near had a nervous breakdown and she is not the emotionally fragile type. This shyt is an abomination. On sight, and I don't say that lightly.

May the ancestors cleanse your mother soul from that abomination she watched. :mjcry:

Luckily some of my family members was not with this shyt and even signed the sig too :whew:

Thanks for signing :salute:

Let’s see if more brehs will sign :mjpls:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Petitions are cool but the punk who wrote this play needs his asswhooped, there has to be a meet and greet or something where he can be confronted, that’s the only way they’ll learn.
The c00n actors and actresses involved in this abomination need to get that too- how does any black man or woman in their right mind get so desperate for an acting role that will subject them to the demeaning behavior that their ancestors may have actually experienced. Sell outs, selling their soul. Look whose leading the sheep to slaughter to with the Rihanna cosign.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
giphy.gif

Michael Moore discusses working with Tariq Nasheed.

not sure if they paid him in cash or butter biscuits

This go hard. :russ:

I ain't even mad.

"keep on taking that oil money"

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
The c00n actors and actresses involved in this abomination need to get that too- how does any black man or woman in their right mind get so desperate for an acting role that will subject them to the demeaning behavior that their ancestors may have actually experienced. Sell outs, selling their soul. Look whose leading the sheep to slaughter to with the Rihanna cosign.
You by Broadway but you not gonna rundown on anyone you fake woke coli c00n