Coli breh gets pistol whipped in broad daylight in Washington DC

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I don't disagree here. But the conversation is about the source of the causes of "black criminality" that the guy listed.

He claims black crime is caused by certain things, but very specifically NOT by institutional racism. I didn't agree or disagree with him. I'm asking him what he feels is the source of those causes, or rather how they came about.

How to change things, is a different conversation that is still worth having.

There are some things in our control.

There are some things out of our control.

Is committing crimes, killing & robbing elderly people something that we can't control? If we can't control it, what's the reason?

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
I didn't imply or say anything. I didn't even bring up white supremacy.

All I've done is ask questions. Let's stay away from ad hominems, also. I hate drill music btw if that matters in any way.

You didn't answer my question. WHAT IS THE SOURCE of the causes of black criminality that you listed?

What do you mean you didn't imply anything by your questions? You literally asked whether this phenomenon was genetic when I clearly stated in my response that the majority of other BLACK people who live in these environments do not resort to these anti social terrorizing criminal acts

You asked for the sources I gave you plenty (broken households, lack of empathy toward the lives of others, low conflict conflict resolution skills) and now you are asking for the sources of the sources? LACK OF MORALITY/GOOD VALUES.

And yes you did bring up white supremacy in the form of institutional racism in your response to the other user. Yes, institutional racism causes a lot of things: racial wealth gap, lack of agricultural land for Black farmers, high mortality rates for pregnant Black mothers during child birth due to insufficient access to prenatal care etc..., high rate of underemployment for qualified Black professionals, redlining, low home values because of race etc...

Killing, pistol whipping with a draco disproportionately your own and having a sound track to it, IT DOES NOT .

Last edited:

Veteran
Daps
Where was King Von and Lil durk in the 70s, 80s, and 90s?

How did people get access to guns and drugs BEFORE the "bandemic"?

I can't answer this, but guns are inanimate objects.

There are low income people who don't pick up a gun. They go to work and do what they need to make ends meet.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
What do you mean you didn't imply anything by your questions? You literally asked whether this phenomenon was genetic when I clearly stated in my response that the majority of other BLACK people who live in these environments do not resort to these anti social terrorizing criminal acts

You asked for the sources I gave you plenty (broken households, lack of empathy toward the lives of others, low conflict conflict resolution skills) and now you are asking for the sources of the sources? LACK OF MORALITY/GOOD VALUES.

And yes you did bring up white supremacy in the form of institutional racism in your response to the other user. Yes, institutional racism causes a lot of things: racial wealth gap, lack of agricultural land for Black farmers, high mortality rates for pregnant Black mothers during child birth due to insufficient access to prenatal care etc..., high rate of underemployment for qualified Black professionals, redlining, low home values because of race etc...

Killing, pistol whipping with a draco disproportionately your own and having a sound track to it, IT DOES NOT .

Let's stay focused. You said those things are what causes black criminality.

What I'm asking you is where those things came from. How did it come to be that households became broken? How did these criminals develop a lack of empathy towards the lives of others? Why don't they have conflict resolution skills? Why do they lack morality and good values? Do these things have different roots causes or the same?

The reason why I brought up genetics is because that is a typical response when this discussion is had. I thought maybe you were going there. See, "black criminality" had to start from SOMEWHERE. If that can't be specified, the only thing left is genetics. Also, genetics doesn't mean EVERYONE is the same. Blonde hair is genetic and the majority of people don't have it, so that doesn't disqualify that you may feel that criminality is genetic.

I don't think it is genetic just to be clear. I'm purely interested in YOUR feelings on the matter.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:ehh:This should get atleast two pages of people arguing and bragging over whose city kills the most black men like it's a contest
And don't forget the c00ns who get mad when a Black man says he don't want to live around those type of people.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Only problem about goddamn guns in DC is that the only ones that have them are the goons. It's borderline impossible to get a permit there.

Veteran
Daps

What I'm asking you is where those things came from. How did it come to be that households became broken? How did these criminals develop a lack of empathy towards the lives of others? Why don't they have conflict resolution skills? Why do they lack morality and good values? Do these things have different roots causes or the same?

The reason why I brought up genetics is because that is a typical response when this discussion is had. I thought maybe you were going there. See, "black criminality" had to start from SOMEWHERE. If that can't be specified, the only thing left is genetics. Also, genetics doesn't mean EVERYONE is the same. Blonde hair is genetic and the majority of people don't have it, so that doesn't disqualify that you may feel that criminality is genetic.

I don't think it is genetic just to be clear. I'm purely interested in YOUR feelings on the matter.

If you consider that not all low income black people resort to violence and have good values, would it be safe to say that it's black culture the reason?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
If you consider that not all low income black people resort to violence and have good values, would it be safe to say that it's black culture the reason?

Sure.

How did that culture develop though? Why don't other groups have that same culture?

Which forces came together to form what you're calling "black culture"?

But at the same time why don't the non-criminal black people take part in that culture? Because you specifically called it BLACK culture.

Unless you mean to call it something else?

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)

YOU STAY FOCUSED. You implied (which you said you never did any implication) that I implied genetics AFTER in my response I clearly laid out that other BLACK PEOPLE did not resort to these acts. Therefore your implication of my implication or what you thought I was going to say after I clearly said it wasn't the case by citing examples of other BLACK PEOPLE who don't do the same shyt despite being from the same environment.

Genetics isn't the only thing that binds a people together there is this other big thing called CULTURE, shared or acceptance norms, morals, values and other intangibles etc... that have nothing to do with physiology. The fact that you were leaning with that AFTER I responded that other Black ppl from the environment are actually victims of this type of behavior and not actors in it shows you had an angle and you were not just "merely asking questions". We agree to disagree.