Lil' breh need John Shaft on the block ... :ufdup:

fukking love that movie. when I first saw it :blessed: :wow:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Say what you mean with your chest.

This type of behavior is prevalent among our youth and our youth is over presented among both perpetrators and victims of gun violence so much so we have the highest homicide rates per 100,000 in all major ethnic/racial groups in the US and it is not even close to which group comes second. Link below:

In addition, there is a culture of celebrating death , murders and violence toward Black males that has been mainstreamed. shyt is sad and also given we have the youngest population in any of the major groups meaning we have the highest rate of people under the age of 20 as a proportion of our overall population and yet the homicides/murders in the leading cause of death for our young people.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
This type of behavior is prevalent among our youth and our youth is over presented among both perpetrators and victims of gun violence so much so we have the highest homicide rates per 100,000 in all major ethnic/racial groups in the US and it is not even close to which group comes second. Link below:

In addition, there is a culture of celebrating death , murders and violence toward Black males that has been mainstreamed.

Now connect that to his sarcastic comment about "ending racism"

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the fuked up thing is I could make a thread like this everyday of the week about Chicago alone

I saw something similar happen to an older woman on a Sunday morning in a shopping center

edit: it was this...video doesnt get the whole thing...it was actually longer.
They jumped out the car twice on her...this is the second time

Last edited: