Coli breh gets pistol whipped in broad daylight in Washington DC

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
What do you think is the cause of "black criminality"?

Broken households and lack of sanctity for human life, lack of eq and poor conflict resolution skills. There are a lot of ppl who live in poverty especially in DC (i grew up there NE) and yet somehow the overwhelming majority of us who go through the same shyt (under employment, lack of employment, urban food insecurity etc...) don't resort to this due to lack of resources but there is a few who are hell bent on terrorizing the rest of us with fukking dracos as if the US is Yemen, Afghanistan or any other TRULY war conflict nation where ppl live in complete hopelessness.

The city had many resources growing up in terms of job corps and other avenues to make an earning and produce productive young ppl.

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Broken households and lack of sanctity for human life, lack of eq and poor conflict resolution skills. There are a lot of ppl who live in poverty especially in DC (i grew up there NE) and yet somehow the overwhelming majority of us don't resort to this due to lack of resources but there is a few who are hell bent on terrorizing the rest of us
So, remember that we're talking specifically about "black criminality".

What is the source of these broken households, lack of sanctity for human life, lack of poor conflict resolution skills that is the cause of "black criminality"? Did it just happen like that one day? Are you suggesting that it's genetic? How did these causes come about is what I'm asking.

And what makes it unique to "black criminality"?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
These kids in DC are demonic I don’t see anything like this happening in NY

From the Uber driver to this 64 year old man with Lupus and LIL GIRLS at that doing this shyt in both incidents

Last edited:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)

What is the source of these broken households, lack of sanctity for human life, lack of poor conflict resolution skills that is the cause of "black criminality"? Did it just happen like that one day? Are you suggesting that it's genetic? How did these causes come about is what I'm asking.

No I am not suggesting it is genetic because I literally said that there are people who grow up in the same environments and do not resort to that type of behavior. So therefore that genetic question does not make sense

it is 'Black criminality" because we are over represented in the most violent crime which is homicides/murders at a disproportionate rates compared to other groups if you adjust for population size (i.e per 100,000) so much so it has become a public health issue. In addition, we are the only group in which its members celebrated in pop culture and songs as a badge of honor. Don't be obtuse bro. so much so you have shyt like "woooK" or insert something Killer under your username K being killer. That shyt was made popular from the garbage genocidal music of the past 15-20 years.

If you are trying to make the argument that choosing a life long partner to have children with is somehow impeded by white supremacy then there is no hope and we have no agency therefore perpetually doomed, that goes for the other causes I laid out. You are basically implying that Black people have no agency in their most intimate and personal life choices such as picking the right life partner or choosing to have children with someone, or understanding that YOU DON'T KILL someone or resort to deadly force for any little disagreement or misunderstanding.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

I'm not gonna debate because I'm typically called a c00n. All I'll say is,

There are some things in our control.

There are some things out of our control.

Can we all agree on those statements or am I wrong? If we do have control over some things, what are they and are we taking advantage?

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
No I am not suggesting it is genetic because I literally said that there are people who grow up in the same environments and do not resort to that type of behavior. So therefore that genetic question does not make sense

it is 'Black criminality" because we are over represented in the most violent crime which is homicides/murders at a disproportionate rates compared to other groups if you adjust for population size (i.e per 100,000) so much so it has become a public health issue. In addition, we are the only group in which its members celebrated in pop culture and songs as a badge of honor. Don't be obtuse bro. so much so you have shyt like "woooK" or insert something Killer under your username K being killer. That shyt was made popular from the garbage genocidal music of the past 15-20 years.

If you are trying to make the argument that choosing a life long partner to have children with is somehow impeded by white supremacy then there is no hope and we have no agency therefore perpetually doomed, that goes for the other causes I laid out. You are basically implying that Black people have no agency in their most intimate and personal life choices such as picking the right life partner or choosing to have children with someone, or understanding that YOU DON'T KILL someone or resort to deadly force for any little disagreement or misunderstanding.

I didn't imply or say anything. I didn't even bring up white supremacy.

All I've done is ask questions. Let's stay away from ad hominems, also. I hate drill music btw if that matters in any way.

You didn't answer my question. WHAT IS THE SOURCE of the causes of black criminality that you listed?

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I'm not gonna debate because I'm typically called a c00n. All I'll say is,

There are some things in our control.

There are some things out of our control.

Can we all agree on those statements or am I wrong? If we do have control over some things, what are they and are we taking advantage?
I don't disagree here. But the conversation is about the source of the causes of "black criminality" that the guy listed.

He claims black crime is caused by certain things, but very specifically NOT by institutional racism. I didn't agree or disagree with him. I'm asking him what he feels is the source of those causes, or rather how they came about.

How to change things, is a different conversation that is still worth having.