Cole From Martin Says There Will Never Be A Martin Reunion

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Didn't Martin, Kid & Play, and I think Tisha Campbell all know each other from working in a clothing store or some shyt. SO I think they went back further than even House Party.

It wasn't Tisha Campbell it was Kid, Play, and Salt & Pepa and their eventual manager Hurby "luv bug". Kid N Play knew each other since High School when they were in rival Rap groups. They eventually formed a duo called Fresh Force and were Salt & Pepa's background dancers (they can be seen dancing in the Push It video) Hurby is also the Father of Salt's first child

Play and Martin are also Blood cousins

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Gina was the most easily replaceable person on the show. They could've flipped her like they did Aunt Viv and no one would trip at all.
Don't know about this one breh :patrice:. Sure shes not as funny as the rest of the cast, but like someone else pointed out, she just about had the most screen time on the show in comparison to everyone else, aside from Martin. She was more important to 'Martin' than Aunt Viv's to FPOBA. As long as Will, Carlton, Uncle Phil, and Geoffrey were intact, and maybe a couple others, everyone else could be replaced.

Even saying that Original Aunt Viv >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New Aunt Viv

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Watch Martin all the time and Lawerence is by far my least favorite part of the show

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Cole also had beef on the Cosby show set so maybe he is the one with a problem. :martin:
Sell a few used cars and let your ego get big brehs.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I thought that was the original issue though? Basically Martin and Tisha had a one off, Tisha wanted to back off going any further with that, and Martin allegedly harassed on set repeatedly as a result. Tisha supposedly filed those allegations publicly since dude wouldn't knock it off on his own.

Who cares...Tisha filed that bankruptcy, she apparently made up with dude, kissing him on the cheek and shyt...they good. We good!

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I thought that was the original issue though? Basically Martin and Tisha had a one off, Tisha wanted to back off going any further with that, and Martin allegedly harassed on set repeatedly as a result. Tisha supposedly filed those allegations publicly since dude wouldn't knock it off on his own.

Who cares...Tisha filed that bankruptcy, she apparently made up with dude, kissing him on the cheek and shyt...they good. We good!

Martin and Gina had a thing off screen, it wasn’t an one-off. She meets Duane and falls in love, and while Martin caught feelings, Tisha wanted to remain solid with Duane. Martin made the set very uncomfortable, due to being curved. It got nasty, but the people behind the scene didn’t think it was a #metoo moment. It was just a very toxic relationship.

Cole was another one who used to call out Martin, but after years of talking reckless, you want to be a part of the reboot too? Martin has all the rights in the world to tell him to kick, push somewhere else.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Paparazzi chick fleeced a whole lot of info from the and made good points for them to respond to. Martin was a sharp, edgy show and we loved it because of that. If they can't find writers to make a show quick-witted and edgy for today's viewers the don't bother. Simply seeing how the story continued years later is only worth an episode or two.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Martin was not doing hard drugs at all. He was on those mental prescribed drugs, Dude had a mental illness
People with mental illnesses are high risk to abuse substances. They say Martin Lawerence is Bipolar, but idk how true it is....

after that traffic/gun incident he was under care of his person doctor who was a psychiatrist so :yeshrug: