Cole From Martin Says There Will Never Be A Martin Reunion

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Cole also had beef on the Cosby show set so maybe he is the one with a problem. :martin:
Sell a few used cars and let your ego get big brehs.

Carl Anthony Payne didn't have any "beef" on the Cosby show & he got fired because he wouldn't cut his hair after Bill Cosby demanded he do so.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Cole was another one who used to call out Martin, but after years of talking reckless, you want to be a part of the reboot too? Martin has all the rights in the world to tell him to kick, push somewhere else.

:rudy: If Martin can make amends with Tisha Campbell after all the foul shyt she said & did, then he can also do the same with Carl Anthony Payne for the sake of the new show.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
:rudy: If Martin can make amends with Tisha Campbell after all the foul shyt she said & did, then he can also do the same with Carl Anthony Payne for the sake of the new show.

Facts since his name been slandered for 20 years because of that. Hate that Tommy wasn’t around to see it, but hopefully Carl and Martin could patch things up in his memory. I’m guilty too of not knowing how to let things go, but I have acknowledged this flaw and I’m going to work on it.

I can’t watch the reboot without Tommy though, and I’m hoping the entire gang become friends again.

Last edited: