Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They had to subpoena him to agree to show up. Mueller is going to be tap dancing around every question in the open hearing.
Dems brought Mueller in for a session several years ago, I don't remember what the issue was but it was a cut and dry case similar to this, and he was terrible. Gave the Dems nothing.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Dems brought Mueller in for a session several years ago, I don't remember what the issue was but it was a cut and dry case similar to this, and he was terrible. Gave the Dems nothing.

I don't think he's worried about the Dems questioning. They're probably just going to ask him to repeat what's in the report.

The Republicans are going to paint him as a conspirator against the president....that might be what will irritate him.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m convinced Trump and co were involved in the leaks and stories of Mueller doing a godly job of investigating the administration. So when he finished it would look like Dems weren’t playing fair after Mueller doesn’t produce any charges. Which Trump was already guaranteed could NOT happen. We’ve been bamboozled.