Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Can we get a GoFundMe to make bail for whoever spit on whichever of Trump's kids it was

And I hope it was the little autistic one, don't @ me
images

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Even if Mueller drops some bombshells, if Trump secures this China trade deal, it won't matter. He will use it to cruise to re election.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
His shythead followers WANT the Iran War....they don't realize how terrible it would be for the economy and how many of their friends and family will die because of it
All they care about is seeing brown people die. Nothing else matters. Everything else is worth it to them.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
His shythead followers WANT the Iran War....they don't realize how terrible it would be for the economy and how many of their friends and family will die because of it
A good amount of these muthafukkas will be pushing for war when them or none of their family members have ever served.i Was a medic in the Air Force in my early mid 20s so I used to see when army or marine troops would come back from the Afghanistan/Iraq war. The shape they’d come back in was no joke:mjcry: brehs I don’t ever want this to happen again. War is hell. People act like this shyt is a joke.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A good amount of these muthafukkas will be pushing for war when them or none of their family members have ever served.i Was a medic in the Air Force in my early mid 20s so I used to see when army or marine troops would come back from the Afghanistan/Iraq war. The shape they’d come back in was no joke:mjcry: brehs I don’t ever want this to happen again. War is hell. People act like this shyt is a joke.
The brainwashing is no joke. I got family that lived in Naples, Italy from 1940-45. Bombs falling overhead, ships being torpedoed in the harbor while their dad worked repairs on a ship, breadlines, people digging through the garbage for food or for rats to eat. Most of them aren’t even willing to talk about what being there as a kid was like. Those same people are all for war with Iran over literally nothing. How does one tv station convince these people that this is anything but a completely horrid idea?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I was a senior in HS when 9/11 happend

One of my homeboys actually went away to the Army at that time. He was boots on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan when I was just settling in to my Freshman year in college.

My mans was wild as fukk and had a temper before he went over there.

He came back different. Rarely got angry ever again and picked up a cig habit. Completely chilled out.

He says he survived because the first time he came back he found out he had a daughter and that kept him going throughout the other tours. He says he just kept telling himself "fukk that I'm coming BACK" ie. I ain't dying out here!

He came back for good when I was done with school. Dude was so chill then. He was buying people shyt. Taking us out to dinner and shyt. Whole time he was over there he couldn't spend shyt so when he came back it was like being in heaven.

But along with it was a funeral every other weekend and shyt...we'd be chillin in the evening on the stoop and he would have just gotten back from a funeral and service a few hours earlier.

The cig habit was the only thing he brought back. He said he was lucky.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

War is terrible, but they reelected Bush after Iraq so there's little hope they'll ever learn. :francis:
And yeah, I remember them trying to recruit me for that bullshyt when I got out of high school. Was definitely good on that. :hubie:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
War is terrible, but they reelected Bush after Iraq so there's little hope they'll ever learn. :francis:
And yeah, I remember them trying to recruit me for that bullshyt when I got out of high school. Was definitely good on that. :hubie:
Bush had 9/11 as leverage. His daddy couldn't win after the gulf war.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Last edited: