Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We believing @DEAD7 points now?:mjlol:
He's a bad faith actor who c00ns for libertarians, but election results, voter turnout, consistent voter turnout, national polling of conservative / liberal spectrums have not proven that Dems are losing because the candidates aren't far enough left.

Hillary Clinton was the most popular dem outside of Obama 4 years ago.

The two major talking points of progressives are carry-ons to Obamas major policy pushes:

• Providing universal health coverage
  • Climit change

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Biden would be an exceptionally weak president who’d just try to appease and compromise, which you can’t do with a party like them. He’s one of, if not the worst candidate in the field. Joe ain’t reaching the voters they need to win :camby:

I don’t understand how this isn’t obvious.

Biden’s appeal is his weakness. Trump campaign wants Dems to fight over the same type of candidates (older, conservative, white) that Trump speaks to.

Personality wise yeah Joe is better.

The policies that Dems want to bring forth will turn them off. That’s why Biden keeps slipping everytime policy is brought up and not how bad Trump is.

Daps

Will a progressive candidate get the vote of the CAC in this tweet who wants to give Trump "at least" another 4 years

You nikkas really need to stop. Come November 2020, ya'll better get your heads out of your asses and do the right thing, otherwise I don't want to hear shyt.

Dismiss millions of voters and hundreds of thousands of more potential voters in a hope to appease a few hundred people who literally don't care whether you and your children live or die brehs.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dismiss millions of voters and hundreds of thousands of more potential voters in a hope to appease a few hundred people who literally don't care whether you and your children live or die brehs.
If Trump wins in November 2020, I don't want to hear shyt

Man said if he becomes President, Roe v. Wade was out of here and ya'll laughed...keep thinking these CACs in the Rust Belt and the Bible Belt give a fukk about progressive politics

Said Hillary wanted to start WW3 and is now lubing America's a$$hole up for a war with Iran...right now...as we speak!

fukk around if you want to!

Last edited:
Daps
If Trump wins in November 2020, I don't want to hear shyt

Man said if he becomes President, Roe v. Wade was out of here and ya'll laughed...keep thinking these CACs in the Rust Belt and the Bible Belt give a fukk about progressive politics

Said Hillary wanted to start WW3 and is now lubing America's a$$hole up for a with Iran...right now...as we speak!

fukk around if you want to!

You've been taking a ton of liberties in your last few posts by suggesting that a person preferring a progressive candidate and platform is reason enough to place blame for a Trump victory. We can theorize about what may happen in 2020 with Trump against certain candidates. But we already KNOW what happened in 2016 with Trump up against a certain type of candidate.

It's a tired trope with no teeth suggesting that progressive policies are what loses elections.

Even MAGA demons like affordable healthcare and prefer higher taxes on the rich.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You've been taking a ton of liberties in your last few posts by suggesting that a person preferring a progressive candidate and platform is reason enough to place blame for a Trump victory. We can theorize about what may happen in 2020 with Trump against certain candidates. But we already KNOW what happened in 2016 with Trump up against a certain type of candidate.

It's a tired trope with no teeth suggesting that progressive policies are what loses elections.

Even MAGA demons like affordable healthcare and prefer higher taxes on the rich.
And yet they voted for a man and a party that is INTENT on providing the exact opposite

The EXACT opposite breh

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Unfortunately most people don't vote on policy, it's all about "culture wars", so no policy no matter how much it might benefit them is going to convince the MAGA crowd. I prefer a progressive candidate too, but to win 2020 the most important thing for Democrats to do is vote regardless of how the primary goes. The reason 2016 went the way it did was more because of people staying home than anything else.

That's why I'm not too big on all this Dem infighting. My concern that the Dem candidates will build up so much ill will and hostility towards each other that it'll depress turnout in the general election. Support who you want, but I really don't like Dem candidates convincing their supporters that other Dem candidates are as bad as or worse than Trump.

I'd like to see the candidates talking more about how terrible Trump is (which shouldn't be that hard) and what they'll do to fix this mess if elected instead of how terrible the other Democratic candidates are.

Daps
And yet they voted for a man and a party that is INTENT on providing the exact opposite

The EXACT opposite breh

Yeah, cuz Clinton's platform was built around a message of higher taxes on the poor and universal healthcare.

:stopitslime:

Look, I apologize for derailing this thread by :deadhorse: of the 2016 election, but it sickens me to at this stage in the game still believe that pandering to the whims of maniacs and racist is an effective strategy...................FOR DEMOCRATS.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

The EXACT opposite breh
I know your intentions are pure, but it is coming off as kind of like those memes that say “Addicts get free Narcan, while little baby Hannah’s parents had to mortgage their double wide for baby diabetes insulin”. I think we are all on the same side here, not sure we are doing this infighting so ferociously?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Will a progressive candidate get the vote of the CAC in this tweet who wants to give Trump "at least" another 4 years

You nikkas really need to stop. Come November 2020, ya'll better get your heads out of your asses and do the right thing, otherwise I don't want to hear shyt.

this guy is not voting for biden either....in fact, i'm honestly starting to believe a lot of the people claiming to have voted for obama in the past are just lying :mjlol:

i'm all for voting for whoever has the best shot at beating trump - even if its bytch ass biden.

the problem you may see, if biden continues on this streak of shytting on his party's various constituencies, is in decreased enthusiasm. people will vote, but perhaps not be willing to volunteer or donate...