Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

On Wednesday, two White House correspondents, Politico’s Anita Kumar and DailyMail.com’s Francesca Chambers, invited fellow reporters and some Trump staffers to “farewell drinks” for Sanders at an upscale D.C. restaurant on June 24, according to a copy of the email invitation obtained by HuffPost.

Huckaburger will be on CNN in no time. :blessed:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There are way more centrist democrats than progressive democrats, read an article earlier about it that I will post when I get home. I guess it's just a tough pill to swallow for me that even most democrats don't want progressive policies outside of Medicare for all. Which means Biden will probably be the nominee which is better than Trump but honestly not a whole lot better. Biden is a corporatist who will continue to further the interests of the oligarchs, probably way more effective than Trump at doing so. In some ways he is scarier than Trump because he could be effective at what he does. But he's more predictable and less inflammatory to our allies and looks presidential.

:rolleyes:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Anita Kumar is known as a kiss ass and Francesca Chambers is a c00n. Media members like these two and Dana Bash treat their jobs like a big social game. They are giddy as fukk to be amongst the DC political class and always put "access" over conscious reporting.

Last edited: