Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I went to the NYTimes earlier and they had 3 links about the rally. I guess they’re doing the free advertising thing again.
He's the only republican running. He's going to get press.
You'll see his Twitter commentary about democrats too as if it actually matters.

People should be aware that Trump is running and what his vision for the country is.

The press should cover him, but they should also call out his lies, ineffective tenure, and his campaigns welcoming of hate groups. :manny:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He's the only republican running. He's going to get press.
You'll see his Twitter commentary about democrats too as if it actually matters.

People should be aware that Trump is running and what his vision for the country is.

The press should cover him, but they should also call out his lies, ineffective tenure, and his campaigns welcoming of hate groups. :manny:
He will not, in any way, gain any voters. He is stuck with his base, the 40% (being generous, with the silent, coward vote). He is getting WASHED with new voters. I really hope anybody but Biden wins the primary, but the silver lining if he does is that he would hands down beat Trump, and hopefully take the pulse of what the Dems want.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
He will not, in any way, gain any voters. He is stuck with his base, the 40% (being generous, with the silent, coward vote). He is getting WASHED with new voters. I really hope anybody but Biden wins the primary, but the silver lining if he does is that he would hands down beat Trump, and hopefully take the pulse of what the Dems want.
Biden is ruled by corporations and rich donors. He will bring no change just a different less obvious form of corruption. He's borderline a conservative.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Biden is ruled by corporations and rich donors. He will bring no change just a different less obvious form of corruption. He's borderline a conservative.

He's still better than Trump though, I don't want to see anybody making excuses to stay home if he wins the primary. :ufdup:

I'm not particularly confident any Democrat has it in the bag against Trump tho. I mean any Dem will win the popular vote easily but the Electoral College is all that really matters. The Dem could win like 55% of the vote and still lose the election if they don't win the right states.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
He's still better than Trump though, I don't want to see anybody making excuses to stay home if he wins the primary. :ufdup:

I'm not particularly confident any Democrat has it in the bag against Trump tho. I mean any Dem will win the popular vote easily but the Electoral College is all that really matters. The Dem could win like 55% of the vote and still lose the election if they don't win the right states.
This is part of the Dems problems though, instead of nominating progressives they continue to push corporate shills down our throats. This country desperately needs a true progressive in office.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is part of the Dems problems though, instead of nominating progressives they continue to push corporate shills down our throats. This country desperately needs a true progressive in office.
There are 20+ people running. Biden was one of the last people to declare.

If he wins it is because that's what the voters want. :russ:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There are 20+ people running. Biden was one of the last people to declare.

If he wins it is because that's what the voters want. :russ:

Well, I think "want" is a strong word but he's perceived as the person with the best chance of beating Trump. After 2016 a lot of people on the left prioritize beating Trump as more important than nominating the best Dem on policy. I'm sort of sympathetic because I really, really would rather Trump not get any more Supreme Court picks. :scusthov:

But whether Biden actually does have the best chance against Trump is debatable. :yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Well, I think "want" is a strong word but he's perceived as the person with the best chance of beating Trump. After 2016 a lot of people on the left prioritize beating Trump as more important than nominating the best Dem on policy. I'm sort of sympathetic because I really, really would rather Trump not get any more Supreme Court picks. :scusthov:

But whether Biden actually does have the best chance against Trump is debatable. :yeshrug:
Voting is a choice. I don't see it as a stretch at all. If they think voting for someone who has a better chance at beating Trump is more important than someone who lines up with their personal philosophy they made a conscio decision as to what they want.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I went to the NYTimes earlier and they had 3 links about the rally. I guess they’re doing the free advertising thing again.

This is important to point out. We've heard about some of Trumps financial backers disappearing on him, but a lot of the media can't wait to cash in on Trump 2020 campaign drama.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

In theory, if people are prioritizing voting against Trump, that means they've generally decided to vote Democrat no matter what.
So with that in mind, people should go for the best candidate for the Dem nomination.

I hope we don't see a bunch of lame narratives where people are "pressured" to give Biden the Dem nomination, due to some perceived fear of Trump.
I too want no parts of Biden, progressive candidate or GTFO.

I hope people do the right thing in the primaries.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Hope Hicks claiming "absolute immunity" :mjlol: She came in, claimed some bullshyt, then left :mjlol:
Throw her in a cell since she wanna be a smart ass :camby:
The democrats could have handled it differently.

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
Hope Hicks claiming "absolute immunity" :mjlol: She came in, claimed some bullshyt, then left :mjlol:
Throw her in a cell since she wanna be a smart ass :camby:

They got the questions so now they will try to get everybody on the same page.

She will be forced to answer the questions at one point. But enough time is give to adjust everything to match.

That's my theory. That's what Don he did. Thats why trump got a take home test.