Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
An impeach inquiry gives them more leverage to request information.

The house controls the show an dmore likely the judiciary will steer the process.

There have been 60 impeachment proceedings. Less than a 3rd have led to full Impeachment. Most fail to remove anyone. There's no meaningful or lasting discourse in US history regarding failed impeachments or failed removals.

We only have to look back to Clinton to see that impeaching Clinton has led to a resurgence of the republican party with absolutely no longtime negative affects on their ability to win elections.

Most of the GOP leadership was involved in that process. :mjgrin:
Everything they try to get will go to the Supreme Court which will take many many months. By then the primary will be almost wrapped up.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This is a non-sensical argument, the goal is for him to not hold office. Even if he is not impeached before 2020 he can be voted out. You're still running with this idea that impeachment somehow helps him, it does not. If it was so helpful to him he wouldn't be attempting to block every attempt to get his financial records on the record.

Donald Trump does not want to be impeached because if he is, the secrets he holds dear will come out and it will destroy the persona he has created. This is more damaging than his actual crimes to him.
You're of the mindset that impeachment on the current evidence hurts him. It doesn't. He actually wants Pelosi to impeach him so that he can use the Senate's not guilty verdict as a campaign tool.

The only way he wouldn't want them to impeach him is if they had evidence of major crimes. Right now they dont so he feels like he can successfully fight anything.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You're of the mindset that impeachment on the current evidence hurts him. It doesn't. He actually wants Pelosi to impeach him so that he can use the Senate's not guilty verdict as a campaign tool.

The only way he wouldn't want them to impeach him is if they had evidence of major crimes. Right now they dont so he feels like he can successfully fight anything.
You honestly think Donald Trump wants the headline every day to he about the sketchy and illegal shyt surrounding him and his administration to be front page news every day?

You're clearly trolling at this point.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t think anyone knows the answer to that. It’s clear at this point that conventional wisdom to polling data as it relates to him doesn’t apply. It just further shows (IMO) that you have to do every single thing to make him and the right work their ass off to win in 2020.

I agree.

I still think there’s validity to both approaches but Pelosi either needs to say no she ain’t doing it or go ahead. Speaking out of both sides of her mouth isn’t the right approach.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
NO.

THE SENATE IS ALSO IN PLAY AND THEY DESERVE TO BE ON RECORD VOTING TO SUPPORT CORRUPTION

FOH

Sit ur behind down.

If you can’t get Collins out for her Kavanaugh it tax bill vote, the Dems in that state and aren’t going to care.

You acting like the Republicans just became corrupt for Trump.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You honestly think Donald Trump wants the headline every day to he about the sketchy and illegal shyt surrounding him and his administration to be front page news every day?

You're clearly trolling at this point.
I'm not trolling. I'm not sure how many times I have to say that.

Sure Trump hates bad news coverage, especially when it covers the dirt he's involved in but that's been his issue for years now so that won't change or effect anything.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sit ur behind down.

If you can’t get Collins out for her Kavanaugh it tax bill vote, the Dems in that state and aren’t going to care.

You acting like the Republicans just became corrupt for Trump.
You're still missing the point. This has nothing to do with with Republicans. It has nothing to do with Susan Collins.

Instead of attempting to deflect engage in the conversation or present a rational defense of your freckless position.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not trolling. I'm not sure how many times I have to say that.

Sure Trump hates bad news coverage, especially when it covers the dirt he's involved in but that's been his issue for years now so that won't change or effect anything.
Donald Trump broke the law to protect himself from the last election.

He's been obsessed with it daily and after the Mueller report has concluded and Mueller has left the DOJ he's still talking about it on the 75th D-day anniversary.

How is him running around complaining going to help him campaign? You've already admitted his base is going to vote for him no matter what.

Please explain how this is going to win over independent voters who you all have claimed he won over because he addressed their issues more than Clinton.

Also please explain how impeachment is going to depress the dem voter base?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You're still missing the point. This has nothing to do with with Republicans. It has nothing to do with Susan Collins.

Instead of attempting to deflect engage in the conversation or present a rational defense of your freckless position.

?????!

You mentioned the senate in play.

You are the one who said you wanted them on the record supporting corruption.

What are u talking about???

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
?????!

You mentioned the senate in play.

You are the one who said you wanted them on the record supporting corruption.

What are u talking about???
Are you aware of how many senate seats are up for election?

Are you aware that it's common practice to force elected officials to make tough votes heading into elections because it gives their opponents something to campaign against?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
How is him running around complaining going to help him campaign? You've already admitted his base is going to vote for him no matter what.

Please explain how this is going to win over independent voters who you all have claimed he won over because he addressed their issues more than Clinton.

All valid. I can explain how NOT pursing impeachment will depress the dem voter base. I dont know about the opposite, that position makes absolutely no sense. I dont know one person who identifies as a Dem who does not think inquires should start other than the people on here who are scared of Republicans will do if their President is impeached.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

He's been obsessed with it daily and after the Mueller report has concluded and Mueller has left the DOJ he's still talking about it on the 75th D-day anniversary.

You don't think an impeachment trial where it's a foregone conclusion that Trump will get off scot-free is depressing?

Not that it'd stop me from voting, but I'd find it depressing and annoying knowing that Trump was going to get off regardless.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

I've said before the Trump will run on being found innocent by the Senate. I've also said that Trump does have the potential to attract moderates who are turned off by current Democrat efforts.

The Dem base want impeachment without having all the facts. They are just outraged at him being President. Their opinion doesn't matter.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
They are just outraged at him being President.
WE are outraged that he's a racist, lying, law breaking piece of shyt.:stopitslime:

And you should be too. But see how you word your post. As if Trump is just doing normal things..no big deal :manny:
He didn't do nuffin!:skip:

Threatens our allies, obstructs justice, emboldens white supremacists, degrades and demonizes immigrants, bans Muslims, in bed with dictators while bashing our friends and the list goes on and on.

Should they not be outraged? Should none of us be outraged? Or is this perfectly normal and should be accepted? :smugfavre:

Was getting a blow job worse than the worst thing Trump has done? :skip: