Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump won with less votes than Romney lost with.:snooze:

This is some bizarro world shyt man.
Democrats who see a clearly corrupt and compromised President can't pull the trigger on impeachment - because elections and criminal charges later.

The fukk!!!

America (black America at least) gave me Stevie Wonder, so in my book you will always get a pass but GET YOUR shyt TOGETHER!!! :ufdup:

Do the right thing and impeach this motherfukker.

fukk the polls and fukk analytics. Don't be the Rockets of politics Democrats! :stopitslime:

Apologies @DonKnock :to:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
There is zero evidence that "moderates" would rally around Trump if he were to be impeached. It's pure speculation.

That's not what I asked.

Democrats are going to attack Trump no matter what happens that's what campaigns do.

Assuming Senate Republicans will do what they are expected to do, the only benefit is driving down Trump's campaign into defending his crimes.

I'm asking without impeachment how strong do you think Trump is with "Moderates" purely on his record in office?

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's not what I asked.

Democrats are going to attack Trump no matter what happens that's what campaigns do.

Assuming Senate Republicans will do what they are expected to do, the only benefit is driving down Trump's campaign into defending his crimes.

I'm asking without impeachment how strong do you think Trump is with "Moderates" purely on his record in office?
I don’t think anyone knows the answer to that. It’s clear at this point that conventional wisdom to polling data as it relates to him doesn’t apply. It just further shows (IMO) that you have to do every single thing to make him and the right work their ass off to win in 2020.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That's not what I asked.

NO.

THE SENATE IS ALSO IN PLAY AND THEY DESERVE TO BE ON RECORD VOTING TO SUPPORT CORRUPTION

FOH

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not trolling. I'm serious. You guys aren't use to people having different opinions unfortunately.
Every thread in this sub is full of differing opinions.

The problem with your statement is that you're only focused on Trump's base. They're going to support him no matter what.

The Dem base on the other hand is easily depressed, especially when leadership allows corruption to go unchecked and continues to allow conservatives walk all over them to the detriment of us all.

Imagine campaigning on reform and change, but you say by idly for 4 years allowing Trump and McConnell make a mockery of our institutions. :gucci:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

:what:
The fact he can say this shows how stupid Trump's base is. This is what we're up against, there is no amount of logic or reason that will get through to them, the left as a whole needs to stop acting like we can compromise and we need both sides to come together, and start moving on without them and let them die off

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Every thread in this sub is full of differing opinions.

The problem with your statement is that you're only focused on Trump's base. They're going to support him no matter what.

The Dem base on the other hand is easily depressed, especially when leadership allows corruption to go unchecked and continues to allow conservatives walk all over them to the detriment of us all.

Imagine campaigning on reform and change, but you say by idly for 4 years allowing Trump and McConnell make a mockery of our institutions. :gucci:
I'm not focused on just Trump's base. I've said if you're going to do impeachment then you have one shot to do it right. Which means having ALL evidence in hand. Currently they dont have all tax returns or Trump Org and bank records.

Impeaching on the current evidence is foolish and won't effect Trump in the slightest.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@joshgerstein
Strange cover-up that involved Weissmann telling a federal judge back in February: 'There are definitely communications that Mr. Kilimnik has with people in the State Department.' Paul Manafort lawyers: Ukrainian employee was U.S. asset, not a Russian spy … Also been known to happen that diplomats overstate sensitivity of a source
Saagar Enjeti

@esaagar
NEW via @jsolomonReports: Konstantin Kilimnik, a key figure in the Mueller report linked to Russia....was also a high level State Department intelligence source. Mueller new this and chose to keep it out of report Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source
09:44 - 7 Jun 2019

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not focused on just Trump's base. I've said if you're going to do impeachment then you have one shot to do it right. Which means having ALL evidence in hand. Currently they dont have all tax returns or Trump Org and bank records.

Impeaching on the current evidence is foolish and won't effect Trump in the slightest.
An impeach inquiry gives them more leverage to request information.

The house controls the show an dmore likely the judiciary will steer the process.

There have been 60 impeachment proceedings. Less than a 3rd have led to full Impeachment. Most fail to remove anyone. There's no meaningful or lasting discourse in US history regarding failed impeachments or failed removals.

We only have to look back to Clinton to see that impeaching Clinton has led to a resurgence of the republican party with absolutely no longtime negative affects on their ability to win elections.

Most of the GOP leadership was involved in that process. :mjgrin:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm not focused on just Trump's base. I've said if you're going to do impeachment then you have one shot to do it right.
This is a non-sensical argument, the goal is for him to not hold office. Even if he is not impeached before 2020 he can be voted out. You're still running with this idea that impeachment somehow helps him, it does not. If it was so helpful to him he wouldn't be attempting to block every attempt to get his financial records on the record.

Donald Trump does not want to be impeached because if he is, the secrets he holds dear will come out and it will destroy the persona he has created. This is more damaging than his actual crimes to him.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
McConnell and Graham helped lead a movement to impeach Clinton over lying about getting his dikk Sucked in the oval Office.

And the result was impeachment.

Now we have people in here talking about there isn't enough evidence to impeach Trump. :russ:

Man Republicans would have impeached Obama if a tape leaked of him asking his former Advisor to give him a heads up if he gives up any dirt while snitching.

shyt you have nikkas who were outraged by Loretta Lynch speaking to Bill Clinton on the Tarmac. Calling for people to be looked up Til This Day, but the president openly firing people investigating into his campaign, obstructing justice, and threatening everyone in his administration if they comply with congressional investigations is just something democrats should take in stride and focus on elections?????

If you're p*ssy, just say you're p*ssy and save us the time. :yeshrug: