Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
The Dem base want impeachment without having all the facts. They are just outraged at him being President. Their opinion doesn't matter.

They are already trying to get evidence. Impeachment gives them leverage but no guarantee. It's up to the courts an that will take forever.
Thread ban.

KlinicalCynic

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High
I automatically stop listening to anyone talking that "but democrats only wanna impeach trump because they don't like him! they're just outraged!" as if Trump is just an honest man trying his best, and hasn't given any reason for outrage.

YES I'M OUTRAGED! WHY TF AREN'T YOU? :gucci:

Trump has done more than enough to warrant an impeachment inquiry at the very least.

Those saying otherwise are a part of whats wrong with the party. Keep playing p*ssy and you gonna get fukked like one. And Trump has shown he's more than willing to slang that dikk :dame:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I automatically stop listening to anyone talking that "but democrats only wanna impeach trump because they don't like him! they're just outraged!" as if Trump is just an honest man trying his best, and hasn't given any reason for outrage.

YES I'M OUTRAGED! WHY TF AREN'T YOU? :gucci:

Trump has done more than enough to warrant an impeachment inquiry at the very least.

Those saying otherwise are a part of whats wrong with the party. Keep playing p*ssy and you gonna get fukked like one. And Trump has shown he's more than willing to slang that dikk :dame:
Props on the Avatar. :blessed:

Rep.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Negged :youmadcam:
PassionateSpeedyHorsechestnutleafminer-small.gif

:dead:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Because I see those as separate issues. The Republicans can just primary her and throw everything into the air or she can "retire" before the election and her vote for Trump won't matter.

I want Trump gone 100% and unfortunately that means thinking how to break up the Republican strangle hold.

There's also the small probability that Trump wins but loses both the House and the Senate which would effectively neuter his administration.
If she gets primaried she gets primaried.

That type of fukkery is good for dem voters.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
McConnell and Graham helped lead a movement to impeach Clinton over lying about getting his dikk Sucked in the oval Office.

And the result was impeachment.

Now we have people in here talking about there isn't enough evidence to impeach Trump. :russ:

Man Republicans would have impeached Obama if a tape leaked of him asking his former Advisor to give him a heads up if he gives up any dirt while snitching.

shyt you have nikkas who were outraged by Loretta Lynch speaking to Bill Clinton on the Tarmac. Calling for people to be looked up Til This Day, but the president openly firing people investigating into his campaign, obstructing justice, and threatening everyone in his administration if they comply with congressional investigations is just something democrats should take in stride and focus on elections?????

If you're p*ssy, just say you're p*ssy and save us the time. :yeshrug:
tenor.gif

Daps
I've said before the Trump will run on being found innocent by the Senate. I've also said that Trump does have the potential to attract moderates who are turned off by current Democrat efforts.

The Dem base want impeachment without having all the facts. They are just outraged at him being President. Their opinion doesn't matter.

i doubt that is true...assuming it is true then the impeachment should absolutely happen...trump saying his biggest accomplishment as president was getting impeached and then having his republican buddies in the senate save him is something that can be used against him...unless the country is full of brain dead trump voting zombies...amerikkka is fukked up but it aint that stupid...hillary did get the most votes in 2016...