Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
D8eLABMXUAEfePo

Kyle Cheney

@kyledcheney
JUST IN: House Intel to hold a hearing on counterintelligence implications of the Mueller report, part of Democrats' new strategy to highlight the special counsel's findings >>>

12:15 - 7 Jun 2019

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
@Frank Grimes

Impeachment is all about reaching people like this ..

Sure she might/will still vote for trump in 2020 but it can flip people who have no clue about everything he’s done

What are you going to tell them? The Mueller report found no evidence of conspiracy with the Russians, however Mueller would not rule out that he committed Obstruction and there's instances where it appears he did. They will wipe their ass with that.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Are you aware of how many senate seats are up for election?

Are you aware that it's common practice to force elected officials to make tough votes heading into elections because it gives their opponents something to campaign against?

????

You say the Senate is in play.

Then I bring up Collins and her record on two key issues should already have her out the door and motivate Dems. Republicans have already made themselves identify as corrupt.

Then you say i'm deflecting/feckless for talking about Republicans and Collins.

Now you're acting like I don't know that campaigns(ie Republicans) are going to be under fire for their votes?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Does anyone know what happens if the case of violating the Emoluments clause goes the Dems way? Does Trump just have to pay the government back or can that be the added stake needed for Impeachment hearings?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Again, these moderates were already Republican voters.

:jbhmm: How can you have all the facts without impeachment PROCEEDINGS?

It's quite obvious that this is your starting point.
They are already trying to get evidence. Impeachment gives them leverage but no guarantee. It's up to the courts an that will take forever.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is some bizarro world shyt man.
Democrats who see a clearly corrupt and compromised President can't pull the trigger on impeachment - because elections and criminal charges later.

The fukk!!!

America (black America at least) gave me Stevie Wonder, so in my book you will always get a pass but GET YOUR shyt TOGETHER!!! :ufdup:

Do the right thing and impeach this motherfukker.

fukk the polls and fukk analytics. Don't be the Rockets of politics Democrats! :stopitslime:

Apologies @DonKnock :to:
:DKMetro:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I've said before the Trump will run on being found innocent by the Senate. I've also said that Trump does have the potential to attract moderates who are turned off by current Democrat efforts.

The Dem base want impeachment without having all the facts. They are just outraged at him being President. Their opinion doesn't matter.

What does being found innocent in the Senate have to do with 60% of voters who are currently unhappy with Trump?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
????

You say the Senate is in play.

Then I bring up Collins and her record on two key issues should already have her out the door and motivate Dems. Republicans have already made themselves identify as corrupt.

Then you say i'm deflecting/feckless for talking about Republicans and Collins.

Now you're acting like I don't know that campaigns(ie Republicans) are going to be under fire for their votes?
And because of those votes her approval rating has dropped 17% since last spring.

So why wouldn't you want to give voters another reason to Bush her?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You don't think an impeachment trial where it's a foregone conclusion that Trump will get off scot-free is depressing?

Not that it'd stop me from voting, but I'd find it depressing and annoying knowing that Trump was going to get off regardless.
Should we not charge police officers and try them despite it being a forgone conclusion that they will get off scot-free for killing black folks and receive severance pay, their retirement funds, and go on to be hired as an officer elsewhere?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
And because of those votes her approval rating has dropped 17% since last spring.

So why wouldn't you want to give voters another reason to Bush her?

Because I see those as separate issues. The Republicans can just primary her and throw everything into the air or she can "retire" before the election and her vote for Trump won't matter.

I want Trump gone 100% and unfortunately that means thinking how to break up the Republican strangle hold.

There's also the small probability that Trump wins but loses both the House and the Senate which would effectively neuter his administration.