Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

D8Zuz1qXsAYB2xr

Natasha Bertrand

@NatashaBertrand
From newly released 302: “During the call, KISLYAK asked FLYNN to set-up a [video teleconference] between President-elect Trump and Russian President PUTIN on January 21st.” 190606 Flynn 302 Unredacted

15:33 - 6 Jun 2019
View image on Twitter

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Both of my grandfathers were in WW2, dads father was in the battle of the bulge, and moms dad was a pilot/pow. How old was he when you were born, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't know much about him, I wasn't raised with him. But from what little I do know, he enlisted at 17 and became a 'Frogman/Seal'. He was definitely older by the time I was born (I'm in my 40's, :old:) but I'm not sure of his exact age. But my Mom was much younger than he was when I was born..

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pelosi is right. If you're going to do an impeachment case it has to be airtight. Otherwise if something more criminal down the line happens, you won't get a second chance to impeach. Impeaching on liberal outrage without all the criminality and evidence in hand is just dumb.

I also agree with her that I'd rather see him face charges after he leaves office than do a failed impeachment inquiry. I understand the logic of the DOJ deciding not to charge because the Senate already found him not guilty. Its blurry but I see it.

This 100%.

I agree completely. People are so quick to want to see Trump impeached for the crimes he's already committed that they never stop think about what if he commits even more crimes in the future.

Reminds me of this dumb ass friend of mine. Love him like a brother, but he's not the sharpest knife in the knifeset.

But anyway, 2 years ago one of his old HS adversaries looked him up and wanted to settle some silly ass beef from like 10 years ago. Kept hounding him non-stop, showing up at his workplace, saying he was gonna kill him and his family, etc. My friend ain't 'bout that rah rah life no more. He settled down, has a 3 yr old daughter, and lives a normal life. So this fool went to the police to press charges after this other cat put hands on him and broke his collarbone in the process.

That's my man but I had to chew him out and give him the business. Asked him why the fukk would he go to the police NOW over getting his collarbone broken instead of waiting?? :mindblown:

Now if this maniac actually follows through with his previous threats and does something to his family, there ain't gonna be jack shyt he can do about it. Homeboy's gonna skate scott free, all cuz he wanted some instant gratification for the previous assault, not even bothering to think about what if he hurts him even worse down the line, smh.

I mean, I know it was a brash decision on my friend's part in the heat of the moment, but it just sucks he didn't think it through before filing those papers. Now this other dude has him at his mercy, he can basically do whatever he wants to him with no consequences.

:snoop:

If you're not willing to have trump in office for 8 years, this is a poor strategy. Kicking the can on Russia and Trump to the election thinking the election will save us has already failed in massive proportion once, why repeat the same mistake again?

Not to mention, the Russians ill try some fukkery again next year and adequate measures aren't being taken to prevent this...you cede the leadership on this issue now, something happens again, and then what?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If you're not willing to have trump in office for 8 years, this is a poor strategy. Kicking the can on Russia and Trump to the election thinking the election will save us has already failed in massive proportion once, why repeat the same mistake again?

Not to mention, the Russians ill try some fukkery again next year and adequate measures aren't being taken to prevent this...you cede the leadership on this issue now, something happens again, and then what?
Rushing to impeachment without all evidence and criminality in hand is giving Trump an easy exoneration campaign re-election slogan while making Democrats look dumb in the process. Trump actually wants Pelosi to impeach him. Don't play into the devil's hand.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Pelosi is right. If you're going to do an impeachment case it has to be airtight. Otherwise if something more criminal down the line happens, you won't get a second chance to impeach. Impeaching on liberal outrage without all the criminality and evidence in hand is just dumb.

I also agree with her that I'd rather see him face charges after he leaves office than do a failed impeachment inquiry. I understand the logic of the DOJ deciding not to charge because the Senate already found him not guilty. Its blurry but I see it.
I agree. Unfortunately, the clock is ticking. The White House knows this which is why they ignore and delay everything. People want something though. Democrats will have to weigh the risk of going for impeachment without a full deck of cards.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Rushing to impeachment without all evidence and criminality in hand is giving Trump an easy exoneration campaign re-election slogan while making Democrats look dumb in the process. Trump actually wants Pelosi to impeach him. Don't play into the devil's hand.

Is it?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The New York Times
A group of Democratic senators want top officials at the Federal Reserve to examine whether Deutsche Bank complied with anti-money-laundering and other laws after bank employees flagged transactions tied to President Trump as potentially suspicious.

About this website

NYTIMES.COM

Senators Ask Federal Reserve to Review Trump’s Deutsche Bank Transactions
Seven Democratic senators, including presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren, want the Fed to examine the bank’s compliance with anti-money-laundering laws over flagged transactions.

?????

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I keep seeing this talking point but even some of those regurgitating it are unsure "how", maybe you can shed some light?

Impeaching Trump is not going to make anyone who was not already considering voting for him any more sympathetic to his re-election. And if this was even remotely true, wouldn't it make sense for him to allow Barr to cooperate and continue to water down on his behalf?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I keep seeing this talking point but even some of those regurgitating it are unsure "how", maybe you can shed some light?

Impeaching Trump is not going to make anyone who was not already considering voting for him any more sympathetic to his re-election. And if this was even remotely true, wouldn't it make sense for him to allow Barr to cooperate and continue to water down on his behalf?
There are moderates who could be turned off by the Democrats failed efforts. The GOP's media influence is pretty strong. Plus if more evidence of criminality comes after impeachment then you won't get a second chance to impeach because the Republicans will say you had your chance and blew it. Wait until you have the tax returns and financial records that shows fraud/tax evasion/money laundering. Trump has set the bar so high due to surviving every scandal that would have ended any other President, that you have to come correct or don't come at all.

Barr is not there to cooperate. He's there to help run out the clock. That includes preventing any indictments of Trump's children while still in office. Trump's strategy is stall, obstruct and bait the Democrats into doing something stupid.
Yes.