Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
If he's not being removed from office then how is he really being held accountable? In this situation you could just do a bunch of public hearings to show why he shouldn't be re-elected in 2020. It would basically be the same thing.

Public televised hearing = impeachment. We can call it that.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:deadmanny:

It was never Mueller responsibility to prosecute Trump.

Apparently no one including congress has read the report.
Trump calling they bluff and telling congress to PULL THE fukk UP OR GET OUT THE WAY
I been sayin it for awhile that Trump is a fukkin bully from Queens and these sanitized politicians don’t know how to deal with him and they scared.

He’s a MASTER at manipulating narratives. He’s mad aggressive. He’s like a fukkin battle rapper and these Democrats are Arrested Development or some shyt

It’s horrible

Last edited:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
No trolling. No insults. Legit conversation. Can someone lay out a legitimate impeachment based on current facts would lead to the removal of Trump?

I have some counter questions:

Do you think it's acceptable, for a Democrat in congress to put their party's 2020 ambitions over their responsibility to hold a corrupt president accountable? (regardless of perceived outcome)
Do you think it's acceptable, for a Republican in congress to put party over country and intentionally impede attempts at holding a corrupt president accountable? (because he's on their "team")

And last:
Is it possible for a corrupt president to beat impeachment in a healthy functioning democracy? (despite the current evidence and any additional evidence impeachment would uncover)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If he's not being removed from office then how is he really being held accountable? In this situation you could just do a bunch of public hearings to show why he shouldn't be re-elected in 2020. It would basically be the same thing.

You still on your bullshyt :hhh:

The precedent cannot be set that you can get away with shyt because a partisan Senate won’t remove you.

You also start impeachment to lay all the facts out for everyone to see.

You gotta stop with this analog shyt you be on

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been sayin it for awhile that Trump is a fukkin bully from Queens and these sanitized politicians don’t know how to deal with him and they scared.

He’s a MASTER at manipulating narratives. He’s mad aggressive. He’s like a fukkin battle rapper and these Democrats are Arrested Development or some shyt

It’s horrible

:dead:

The fact that we have to pressure Dem leadership to take action is beyond disgusting.

If it was Obama, he would have been impeached by now.

Hell, we don’t to contemplate what if’s, they impeached Clinton for lying about a blow job.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I'm on some other shyt, folks
I run the government, folks
And my opponent... he chokes

giphy.gif

We'll ban the Muslims, BELIEVE ME
The Dems will try to impeach me
But then Pence will relieve me

giphy.gif

A total witch hunt, NO COLLUSION!
Mueller did punt, so confusing! (Wow!)
Stormy Daniels.........? Prostitution

giphy.gif

I want steam on those aircraft carriers, folks. I want all the steam. BELIEVE ME, I want to see steam. And you better cover up the USS John McCain while I'm in Japan, bytch.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
While I and so many Americans have admired your quiet, confident, dignified response in ignoring that assault, it allowed the administration to use its own voice to control the narrative. And those voices are so loud and so persistent that they beat even reasonable people into submission. The loudest, most persistent voice belongs to the president himself, and under most circumstances, we want to believe our president.

Mueller never said a word while Trump just controlled the whole shyt from the beginning with dumb ass tweets and interviews.

He does these wild press conferences just goin at the media not lettin them talk cuttin em off and bullying their bytch asses. All he cares about is battling the media and he continues to son them over and over

It’s the most frustrating shyt I’ve ever seen

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm on some other shyt, folks
I run the government, folks
And my opponent... he chokes

giphy.gif

We'll ban the Muslims, BELIEVE ME
The Dems will try to impeach me
But then Pence will relieve me

giphy.gif

A total witch hunt, NO COLLUSION!
Mueller did punt, so confusing! (Wow!)
Stormy Daniels.........? Prostitution

giphy.gif

I want steam on those aircraft carriers, folks. I want all the steam. BELIEVE ME, I want to see steam. And you better cover up the USS John McCain while I'm in Japan, bytch.
:laff:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I see your point but if you don't start the impeachment proceedings when this guy is doing stuff that's blatantly illegal... what happens when someone who is smarter and much more subtle comes around?
You can't start impeachment proceedings based on what someone else may or may not do.
I have some counter questions:

Do you think it's acceptable, for a Democrat in congress to put their party's 2020 ambitions over their responsibility to hold a corrupt president accountable? (regardless of perceived outcome)
Do you think it's acceptable, for a Republican in congress to put party over country and intentionally impede attempts at holding a corrupt president accountable? (because he's on their "team")

And last:
Is it possible for a corrupt president to beat impeachment in a healthy functioning democracy? (despite the current evidence and any additional evidence impeachment would uncover)
Impeachment isn't accountable when the partisan Senate and the entire GOP, including its media outlets is going to change the narrative that the Democrats are out to get Trump. It's going to turn into a political circus.

You still on your bullshyt :hhh:

The precedent cannot be set that you can get away with shyt because a partisan Senate won’t remove you.

You also start impeachment to lay all the facts out for everyone to see.

You gotta stop with this analog shyt you be on
Public hearings is laying everything out so people can see.
An answer from the sole republican house congressman advocating impeachment

Witness tampering and Obstruction is not enough to remove Trump. They are impeachable charges.

The only charges that could have removed him was Conspiracy with the Russians. Mueller said that didn't happen. So the only other thing is a co-conspirator charge with wikileaks, which could be one of the 14 cases Mueller shipped out, or SDNY charging the Trump Organization and the family with money laundering or other white collar crimes like bank, wire, insurance fraud. With Barr as AG that will never happen. The last thing you're left with is Democrats getting his tax returns and something really, really bad being in them. By the time the Supreme Court rules on whether the Democrats gets the tax returns, it will be 2020 so he won't be removed because it's too close to the election.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Witness tampering and Obstruction is not enough to remove Trump. They are impeachable charges.

:what:
The president can only be “removed” through impeachment.

Why are you implying they are two different things?
On July 27, 29, and 30, 1974, the Committee approved three articles of impeachment against Nixon, for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress, and reported those articles to the House of Representatives. Two other articles of impeachment were debated but not approved.

Trump has checked all those boxes multiple times.