Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
giphy.gif

Trump so bad wants to say this and brag that he can't be touched.

That nikka cant be President forever

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I hear it, but I'm not buying it. If you're that much of a Patriot and you believe that Trump is bad/wrong/criminal/etc, you need to say that then, especially if you've just spent the past 2 years leading a special council investigation into the matter.

I'd go so far as to say you owe it to the American people to put it all the way out there.

You're asking him to do what you complain about Barr doing. Giving his opinion on the report.

The report is the report. What is in it is what he discovered(unredacted). Anything else is you asking him to hold your hand and make it okay.

The job of removal is for Congress and Congress alone. Not the FBI, CIA, or a special counsel.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
No trolling. No insults. Legit conversation. Can someone lay out a legitimate impeachment based on current facts would lead to the removal of Trump?

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truth be told, we have become so politicized as a nation that we forgot what a completely neutral statement sounds like.
When one side is operating in bad faith, "neutral" statements like this are nothing but spin fodder. Our institutions are clearly rotten and failing to serve the people, so stop speaking like an institutionalist and speak in plain, common language that can't be misconstrued.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
No trolling. No insults. Legit conversation. Can someone lay out a legitimate impeachment based on current facts would lead to the removal of Trump?

Frank,

We know the Senate won't vote to remove him. That is not the point. The point is to hold him accountable for his actions. If you need to know what those were...you can start with Nap's thread which you fully participated in and then this one, which you too participated in. I didnt know all branches had work simultaneously, to make shyt happen. They can start with Russian interference continue with the griftng taking place in his administration and end with his financial crimes, everyday, on tv for all to see. I get your disappointed and have turned in Acri 2.0 but lets not act like Trump hasnt committed plenty of impeachable offenses.

Also, do you think the Democrats should stop crafting and passing legislation in the house, even though they know McConnell might not bring it to the floor? The house has passed 249 bills since January, should they just do nothing because the Senate wont vote? No trolling.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Kind of disappointing. He's a by the book guy. Trump wins this one, I guess. :trash:

Mueller had a spark when he started but now.............

Only thing left to do now is vote Trump out. That's all we can do.
There is a process

You mad at him for following the process instead of being mad at Dems for not impeaching him. Y'all can't tell me the Mueller Report doesn't provide enough to impeach. They should've filed as soon as the Report dropped

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Frank,

We know the Senate won't vote to remove him. That is not the point. The point is to hold him accountable for his actions. If you need to know what those were...you can start with Nap's thread which you fully participated in and then this one, which you too participated in. I didnt know all branches had work simultaneously, to make shyt happen. They can start with Russian interference continue with the griftng taking place in his administration and end with his financial crimes, everyday, on tv for all to see. I get your disappointed and have turned in Acri 2.0 but lets not act like Trump hasnt committed plenty of impeachable offenses.

Also, do you think the Democrats should stop crafting and passing legislation in the house, even though they know McConnell might not bring it to the floor? The house has passed 249 bills since January, should they just do nothing because the Senate wont vote? No trolling.
If he's not being removed from office then how is he really being held accountable? In this situation you could just do a bunch of public hearings to show why he shouldn't be re-elected in 2020. It would basically be the same thing.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
If he's not being removed from office then how is he really being held accountable? In this situation you could just do a bunch of public hearings to show why he shouldn't be re-elected in 2020. It would basically be the same thing.
I see your point but if you don't start the impeachment proceedings when this guy is doing stuff that's blatantly illegal... what happens when someone who is smarter and much more subtle comes around?