Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
YES YOU CAN INDICT A SITTING PRESIDENT!!! :what: if the president is deemed an enemy of the united states and is proven to be a foreign agent OR deemed mentally or physically unfit....congress can do the 25th amendment to oust his ass and have the VP take over...

The Twenty-fifth Amendment (Amendment XXV) to the United States Constitution deals with issues related to presidential succession and disability. It clarifies that the Vice President becomes President (as opposed to Acting President) if the president dies, resigns, or is removed from office; and establishes procedures for filling a vacancy in the office of the vice president and for responding to presidential disabilities.[1] The Twenty-fifth Amendment was submitted to the states on July 6, 1965, by the 89th Congress and was adopted on February 10, 1967.[2]

Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

SECTION 4!!! :ufdup:
That says removal, not indictment.

Daps
What do you think the indictment is?!? :what: you really think they gonna let him STILL be president if they remove him??? Once he's removed they can indict him regardless, fukk the semantics...

Yea they have to impeach first. My guess regardless if he's impeached or not he will be brought up on charges when he's finally out of office.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What do you think the indictment is?!? :what: you really think they gonna let him STILL be president if they remove him??? Once he's removed they can indict him regardless, fukk the semantics...
An indictment means that he's been charged with a crime. That's not a removal. A full impeachment is a removal. I have no doubt that if Trump loses the election, the house will come down but charging him with a crime wouldn't remove him and DOJ policy wouldn't allow it anyway.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

I hear it, but I'm not buying it. If you're that much of a Patriot and you believe that Trump is bad/wrong/criminal/etc, you need to say that then, especially if you've just spent the past 2 years leading a special council investigation into the matter.

I'd go so far as to say you owe it to the American people to put it all the way out there.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
An indictment means that he's been charged with a crime. That's not a removal. A full impeachment is a removal. I have no doubt that if Trump loses the election, the house will come down but charging him with a crime wouldn't remove him and DOJ policy wouldn't allow it anyway.
Nap just posted a vid in his thread with Napolitano breaking this down.

Edit
Per nap

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Independent media on YouTube shyts all over corporate media

David pakman show

Majority reports

Secular talk

Chapo Trap House

All 10000000x better then ANYTHING on corporate media

Ill throw in Thom Hartmann and Randi Rhodes as well

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This x1000. It's all bullshyt at this stage. Mueller CHOSE to be bound by those guidelines. Those guidelines got thrown out the window when Bill Clinton got some head.

Compare that to a president obstructing justice and wiping his ass with the Constitution.

The duty to protect the American people should be paramount.