Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@NatashaBertrand
Question: Will you subpoena Mueller to testify?@RepJerryNadler pauses, then says: "Mr. Mueller told us a lot of what we needed to hear today."
14:11 - 29 May 2019

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is so weird. So Bob ain't saying he didn't do anything wrong but he's not saying that he did do something wrong which makes everyone with a clue believe that he did do something wrong. :dwillhuh:

I just think it's double speak. If he says Trump committed a crime but hey I can't do shyt about it he pretty much wipes his ass with the department he's worked a lot of his life with. Even though that's pretty much what he said he has to put it in an ambiguous way otherwise what the fukk is the point of the department of justice.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
This is so weird. So Bob ain't saying he didn't do anything wrong but he's not saying that he did do something wrong which makes everyone with a clue believe that he did do something wrong. :dwillhuh:

:deadmanny:

It was never Mueller responsibility to prosecute Trump.

Apparently no one including congress has read the report.
Trump calling they bluff and telling congress to PULL THE fukk UP OR GET OUT THE WAY

Because it's against DOJ policy to indict a sitting president.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Trump isn’t getting impeached over this. And frankly, I don’t think most people even care about Russia. What else could he get impeached for?

The election is NEXT YEAR! I think if Democrats keep pushing this, Trump wins in a bigger landslide.

Trump is not winning anything in a landslide.
Furthermore if holding the president accountable for his crimes raises his popularity and makes him more electable...we are completely fukked anyway. Won't matter if a Dem wins in 2020.

Cannot be scared of doing the right thing.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I just think it's double speak. If he says Trump committed a crime but hey I can't do shyt about it he pretty much wipes his ass with the department he's worked a lot of his life with. Even though that's pretty much what he said he has to put it in an ambiguous way otherwise what the fukk is the point of the department of justice.
He can't say he committed a crime because Trump can't defend himself in court because he can't be indicted while president

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I respect Mueller's viewpoint. Dude laid everything out by the book. Unfortunately, the book doesn't help solve the issue at hand. He knows that. We know that.

Congress is the only function of government that can solve the problem and has usual, is locked in eternal gridlock.

I just wish he had said this before Barr came out lying his ass his off.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He can't say he committed a crime because Trump can't defend himself in court because he can't be indicted while president

YES YOU CAN INDICT A SITTING PRESIDENT!!! :what: if the president is deemed an enemy of the united states and is proven to be a foreign agent OR deemed mentally or physically unfit....congress can do the 25th amendment to oust his ass and have the VP take over...

The Twenty-fifth Amendment (Amendment XXV) to the United States Constitution deals with issues related to presidential succession and disability. It clarifies that the Vice President becomes President (as opposed to Acting President) if the president dies, resigns, or is removed from office; and establishes procedures for filling a vacancy in the office of the vice president and for responding to presidential disabilities.[1] The Twenty-fifth Amendment was submitted to the states on July 6, 1965, by the 89th Congress and was adopted on February 10, 1967.[2]

Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

SECTION 4!!! :ufdup:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm