Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
From my understanding it's a no and not because people don't think he's done anything impeachable.

And if the vote to impeach isn't an overwhelming coalition it is viewed as a waste of time.

That said, many of the people complaining about her being weak with regard to impeachment also said they didn't want Pelosi in charge because she was going to focus on impeachment instead of policy. :russ:
It's all about talking down on the Left. It doesn't have to make sense or be logical. Thesedudes are so obvious.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
A whip is an official of a political party whose task is to ensure party discipline in a legislature. This usually means ensuring that members of the party vote according to the party platform, rather than according to their own individual ideology or the will of their constituents.
Whip (politics) - Wikipedia

I've heard the word before, but stuff like this is why we can't have a democracy.
Vote for someone, so they can ignore you and instead do what the whip tells them to brehs.

Again, thank god my rep, who I voted for has some common sense.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I've heard the word before, but stuff like this is why we can't have a democracy.
Vote for someone, so they can ignore you and instead do what the whip tells them to brehs.

Again, thank god my rep, who I voted for has some common sense.

That's what's up.

I think it's one of those things in government that has become antequated now that people can communicate with their and any other elected officials at any time. The for officials communicating with one another.

There's really no need for the hidden hand when you can get answers right away.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Mueller either has to stay on at DOJ to protect the cases that came out of his investigation or quit so he can testify in Congress.

Pretty sure his choice is going to be his cases so we might not see any Mueller testimony for a while and if we do its going to be regulated to what DOJ wants him to speak about.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Flynn the ghost of Christmas past

:mjlol:

Of course its Flynn's judge, a black man thats going to get to the bottom of this shyt.

Flynn: OK boys. Mueller has said that I don't deserve any time and this Judge Sullivan guy is supposed to be anti government to some degree, right?
There is no way we can fukk it up....let's do this!
full

Judge Sullivan
: You are disgusting.
full
Let me just get that out there so we know what time it is.
I will be taking into account everything that you have done when sentencing you Mr.Flynn. It is my understanding
that you are still cooperating with several investigations. You are going to need every good deed you can muster
so I suggest that you request a delay until your cooperation is complete. Despite the Special Counsel suggestion,
I can not promise you that you will not serve time as things stand today.

Flynn
: Nah, I'm good. Let's do this.
full
I'm guilty as fukk
I lied to the FBI about meeting with high level Russian Intel many, many times.
I did that shyt IN THE WHITE HOUSE! That's the crazy part about it, these FBI goons came into my office and were really nice to me.
Then they started asking me all kinds of crazy questions.

They didn't even tell me that it was a crime to lie to them because they work for the FBI....can you believe that shyt?

That's in the past though, we cool as fukk now.
Did you see the deal they cut me?
Yo, I'm ready to bounce. Let's wrap this shyt up.

full

Judge Sullivan: What did you just say? Hold up, hold up....you just triggered sketch mode...
full
....in my courtroom...with all that sketchy shyt you just said.
You cannot accept responsibility for your crimes by pleading guilty to federal charges, and then say that you were treated unfairly. That is not going to happen in my courtroom.

Flynn
:
full

Judge Sullivan: You still stuck in sketch mode?
That's because you don't have respect for the framework of our justice system.
full

Do you have any idea how much dirt I've seen on you that I can't even talk about?

Prosecutors, can you tell me why wasn't Flynn charged with the crimes that he lied to the FBI about?
I understand that Flynn has a long history of service but he has arguably sold his country out.
A person of such high a rank in US Intelligence should be held to a higher standard than what I am seeing and I want to know why.

Prosecution:
full

Judge Sullivan: Ok, things got a little heated there so I'd like to dial it down a bit.
Could you have charged Flynn with Treason?
full

Prosecution: Well, um...we um.....never considered charging Flynn with....treason.

Judge Sullivan: That's not what i asked!
full
I want to know if you can charge him with treason?

Prosecution:
full

Defence: Um, if I could chime in real quick...
full

I'd like to apologize to the court and the state for all the shyt talking my client did done said back there.
That was actually the fault of his counsel and should not reflect poorly on Mr. Flynn.

Flynn Adlib: Got it off my chest....sorry

Judge Sullivan: You still wanna get sentenced today, or do you want to finish cooperation on the several investigations you are assisting in?

Flynn: I'd like to delay my sentencing, your honor
full

Judge Sullivan: That's what I thought you walking piece of garbage
full

I know about all that shyt you did that I can't talk about and I let the world know too.

Flynn: How did I fukk this up?
full