Reppin
Earthrealm

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree but listening to multiple pundits and a few congressional folks who make the popular podcast runs, it doesn't sound like they can even get enough votes in the House to even get anything to the Senate to fail. That's sad and depressing that House D's aren't even unified on the idea.

I never thought I’d get to the point where I’m just like fukk it. I don’t even care if Trump gets a second term.

And it has less to do with Trump than it does with the Dems in Congress.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I never thought I’d get to the point where I’m just like fukk it. I don’t even care if Trump gets a second term.

Y’all are crazy.

You have kids today saying what they would have done during the past. But some of y’all are ready to clock out after 2 years of bullshyt.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

NatashaBertrand
The FISA was renewed three times by the FISC. @RJRosenstein signed off on the final renewal application. A previous renewal was signed by Dana Boente, who was appointed by Trump.
Marshall Cohen

@MarshallCohen
Barr giving Trump all the red meat he can eat
—"Government power was used to spy on American citizens"
—"We should be worried about whether government officials abuse their power and put their thumb on the scale"
—Carter Page FISA was "very unusual" William Barr says review of Russia probe origins could lead to FBI rule changes - CNNPolitics
09:59 - 17 May 2019

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all are crazy.

You have kids today saying what they would have done during the past. But some of y’all are ready to clock out after 2 years of bullshyt.

It's called learned helplessness and it stems from the feckless Dems in power. Why keep engaging in the process and obsessing over this shyt if the leaders on our side don't give a flying fukk or are too afraid to confront the opposition. Why exactly is Pelosi and Schumer in power?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Barr on Pelosi charging he lied to Hill about testimony on Mueller concerns. “It's a laughable charge and I think it's largely being made to try to discredit me partly because they may be concerned” about his review of probe, adding on Fox “there is nothing inaccurate about it”

10:17 - 17 May 2019

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

The way they are handling messaging and a lack of aggressiveness in their investigations is demoralizing.