Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
From my understanding it's a no and not because people don't think he's done anything impeachable.

And if the vote to impeach isn't an overwhelming coalition it is viewed as a waste of time.

That said, many of the people complaining about her being weak with regard to impeachment also said they didn't want Pelosi in charge because she was going to focus on impeachment instead of policy. :russ:
I haven't heard anything about them not having the votes in the House. If that's true, then :snoop:

I'm really starting to wonder about this party and its ability to sell anything to the American people as long as Fox News is alive and viable.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Meanwhile, McConnell promises to kill any bill that gets through the house :martin:
His only interest is setting up their defense for when the Democrats control the presidency, and both house of congress. He is only interested in staffing the courts. The democrats should have a plan for his treasonous actions.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I haven't heard anything about them not having the votes in the House. If that's true, then :snoop:

I'm really starting to wonder about this party and its ability to sell anything to the American people as long as Fox News is alive and viable.
They aren't even taking up the contempt votes in the full house. :francis:

Jhoon

Daps
They aren't even taking up the contempt votes in the full house. :francis:
Let’s see if we can do some whipping of our own. You’re pissed. I am pissed. However, the people in congress are not pissed enough. Two posters on a forum verses a legislative body whose job it is.

ACORN has a cool slogan: Strengths in numbers. Call your buddies, have those guys call their buddies, and go have a free for all.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
From my understanding it's a no and not because people don't think he's done anything impeachable.

And if the vote to impeach isn't an overwhelming coalition it is viewed as a waste of time.

That said, many of the people complaining about her being weak with regard to impeachment also said they didn't want Pelosi in charge because she was going to focus on impeachment instead of policy. :russ:

I'm glad you brought that up

Thank you

Jhoon

Daps
@Jhoon remember when you were giving me shyt for calling out her impotence and weakness :stopitslime:?
If she’s the strongest person we have and she’s weak, what does that say about us?

Nancy wants you ticked off. She wants you to let your anger resonate. We have posters in this thread whose wife doesn’t give a shyt about something he’s passionate about. That says a lot about their marriage.

What are you going to do about it. One wolf bowing to the moon is cool aesthetically but it’s not a real call to arms.

Jhoon

Daps
I'm glad you brought that up

Thank you
Nancy told her caucus not to run on impeaching the president and to run on fixing problems. She was then made speaker of the house.

What is stopping members of replacing her?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
The other logic is that the house can vote for impeachment, but then they hand the entire narrative over to the GOP led senate during an election year. :yeshrug:

And they'd control the narrative because Dems are awful with messaging and they dont have a Fox News. It's why Warren is so impressive with how she is campaigning.

Jhoon

Daps
And they'd control the narrative because Dems are awful with messaging and they dont have a Fox News. It's why Warren is so impressive with how she is campaigning.
The corporate conglomerates will never allow them to that. You’re asking your candidates to propagate propaganda on a propaganda medium.

Being on Twitter is not like being in the real world.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nancy told her caucus not to run on impeaching the president and to run on fixing problems. She was then made speaker of the house.

What is stopping members of replacing her?

I think you should really focus on the substance of what @Call Me James wrote

I have a blackhawk over my house right now and @Call Me James 's wisdom rang through that

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Yeah, I'd really be interested in what anybody (politician or otherwise) thinks can be done about FOX News in general and white voters' love for it.

It's been :scust: since I've been paying attention to politics (when Bush Jr. was president) and I'm starting to agree that things are kind of hopeless as long as half the country is on that bullshyt.