Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Daps
For the first time since this started two years ago, I am finally starting to lose hope. I will continue to run my show, continue to mobilize voters, but i just dont see how we can get this motherfukker out without voting him out.
This is all still going to get worse before it gets better, and things have the potential to get so much worse. If I were you I'd take a break until summer and rebuild your sanity

It's called learned helplessness and it stems from the feckless Dems in power. Why keep engaging in the process and obsessing over this shyt if the leaders on our side don't give a flying fukk or are too afraid to confront the opposition. Why exactly is Pelosi and Schumer in power?
"If you aren't at the table, you're probably on the menu"

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You can have all the evidence you want, Republicans do not care.
Unfortunately, since we have a tv president, the only way to remove his support is with a tv style “twist”. Something the Republicans wouldn’t already have a talking point for.

The same way people expect Law and Order style dna evidence when it doesn’t work that way in real life.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the first time since this started two years ago, I am finally starting to lose hope. I will continue to run my show, continue to mobilize voters, but i just dont see how we can get this motherfukker out without voting him out.

I was trying to tell yall. He is not getting booted. Only way is 2020 and even that is a longshot IMO. I just hope people learn a valuable lesson from his piece of shyt in office.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
No one should be holding out hope Trump will resign before the election. There's a better chance Trump will try to suspend the elections or cry that it was rigged and not accept the results.

He has too many people in key places that will protect him no matter what. The fact the dems have the house has put Trump in a more defiant mode then ever. As if it accelerated his role as wannabe dictator as he sees he has challengers now. But McConnell and Barr have way too much power. They want a dictator to rule the country, they want submission and most of all they want the dems to suffer as long as humanly possible. You can hear the joy in Barrs words as he openly defends Trump. He knows the Dems are helpless and furious and can't do shyt because the Senate will protect both him and Trump.

They fear Biden however but their plan B is gonna be the whole switcheroo. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull a 180 and cry that foreign influence is compromising the elections and they have no choice but to suspend the vote. Giving Trump another way out. And leaving the dems helpless as they continue to shread the constitution in plain sight.

Perhaps Barr starts to indict Obama administration officials and FBI "traitors". I think we are going to see this happen by end if the summer.

As much as I would like to think the bad guys can't win, I think it's more possible than ever that this is the new normal for the foreseable future. The dems will get little wins here and there but nothin big enough to remove the traitors unless the people take to the streets.

I'm preparing for that and I told my wife we need to get ready for when that day comes.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hey, what’s the name of your show again? Is it available on Apple podcast app?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No one should be holding out hope Trump will resign before the election. There's a better chance Trump will try to suspend the elections or cry that it was rigged and not accept the results.

He has too many people in key places that will protect him no matter what. The fact the dems have the house has put Trump in a more defiant mode then ever. As if it accelerated his role as wannabe dictator as he sees he has challengers now. But McConnell and Barr have way too much power. They want a dictator to rule the country, they want submission and most of all they want the dems to suffer as long as humanly possible. You can hear the joy in Barrs words as he openly defends Trump. He knows the Dems are helpless and furious and can't do shyt because the Senate will protect both him and Trump.

They fear Biden however but their plan B is gonna be the whole switcheroo. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull a 180 and cry that foreign influence is compromising the elections and they have no choice but to suspend the vote. Giving Trump another way out. And leaving the dems helpless as they continue to shread the constitution in plain sight.

Perhaps Barr starts to indict Obama administration officials and FBI "traitors". I think we are going to see this happen by end if the summer.

As much as I would like to think the bad guys can't win, I think it's more possible than ever that this is the new normal for the foreseable future. The dems will get little wins here and there but nothin big enough to remove the traitors unless the people take to the streets.

I'm preparing for that and I told my wife we need to get ready for when that day comes.
The good guys can start a revolution.

There's a lot of good guys with guns :mjlit:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The fundamental problem with this conspiracy theory is that Mueller actually documented crimes that Trump could eventually be prosecuted for and he still has multiple on-going investigations that could implicate Trump or those around him.

This is real QAnon-ish.
He documented it but did nothing. That’s right he left it up to congress because he follows laws and guidelines.

The president said the other day that Muller and James Comey were hurt buddies. But Just like his Rod is a Democrat from Baltimore, the truth is Barr and Muller hold bible study together.

What Muller and Barr are doing is this corny State/Federal dance with his he can’t come to Congress because he’s under DOJ jurisdiction and we have to wait for him to be released of his oath.