Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
He's still under the jurisdiction of the DOJ so Trump can obstruct. However, when leaves his post, then he's free to testify and Trump can't stop him. From what I understand.
So under trump, Congress cantc subpoena an employee of the DOJ? Did Obama and Holder know this when Issa was tormenting Holder?:damn:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

:dead:
Trump: get me Mcgahn:smugdraper:

Mcgahan: I'm sitting right next you.:dahell:

Trump: I knew that. But hey Mcgahan, I need you to do some more crazy shyt.:win:

Mcghan: No more sir. I told you I cannot break the law. No way.:why:

Trump: come on Mcgahn, don't get Libby on me. Is he getting Libby on me Bill?

Barr: I am trying to wrestle with the word Libby?

Trump: IS he a Hillary lover, Barz?:skip:

Barr: I don't know sir, you will have to ask him. Should we spy?

McGhan: I'm not going Libbie, but I will not lie. No lying, ever. I'm not going to jail! Talking to Mueller was torture. Never again!

Trump: Oh stop being a p*ssy. "I'm not going to jail, Mueller was mean to me" boo hoo, bing bong- But you knew when you sold your soul to me, long time ago and took the blood oath, I hate blood, believe me. But this is for life. I have the tapes. I have Everything. You'll be McGone. :ufdup:

McGahan: What tapes? Bullshyt.

Trump: Try me. I'm the most powerful man in the world and probably the universe. Everyone is saying. Right Bill?

Barr: You are now, thanks to me.

Trump: I've always been the most powerful. All my enemies will kneel down to me. The Elite! Then take out Bezos in my final move!

Barr: On it.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
this shyt is gonna play out on so many fronts.
i've been quiet since Barr farted on the mic, dropped the mic, picked it back up, farted on it again and then shyt the bed in front of the senate.

i knew from the jump that barr was a trump clown.
that letter he wrote stated his belief that a sitting president is above the law.

of course he won't testify in front of House lead by dems who want him to be questioned by lawyers.

i really hope that the dems let their balls drop and start hitting these people up with substantial fines for being held in contempt of Congress or start putting them in jail.
just do it.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
:dead:
Trump: get me Mcgahn:smugdraper:

Mcgahan: I'm sitting right next you.:dahell:

Trump: I knew that. But hey Mcgahan, I need you to do some more crazy shyt.:win:

Mcghan: No more sir. I told you I cannot break the law. No way.:why:

Trump: come on Mcgahn, don't get Libby on me. Is he getting Libby on me Bill?

Barr: I am trying to wrestle with the word Libby?

Trump: IS he a Hillary lover, Barz?:skip:

Barr: I don't know sir, you will have to ask him. Should we spy?

McGhan: I'm not going Libbie, but I will not lie. No lying, ever. I'm not going to jail! Talking to Mueller was torture. Never again!

Trump: Oh stop being a p*ssy. "I'm not going to jail, Mueller was mean to me" boo hoo, bing bong- But you knew when you sold your soul to me, long time ago and took the blood oath, I hate blood, believe me. But this is for life. I have the tapes. I have Everything. You'll be McGone. :ufdup:

McGahan: What tapes? Bullshyt.

Trump: Try me. I'm the most powerful man in the world and probably the universe. Everyone is saying. Right Bill?

Barr: You are now, thanks to me.

Trump: I've always been the most powerful. All my enemies will kneel down to me. The Elite! Then take out Bezos in my final move!

Barr: On it.
They word these articles so well. They make nothing burgers sound like Shake Shak.