Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Daps
What trips me out is that most of his tweets are flat out lies or shows just how uneducated he is (like when he tweeted it about it being cold, so what happened to global warming) and no one on his staff, obviously tries to stop him or explain to him that what he tweeted is not actually correct. Honestly, it shows how much they think of him and that they too, are awful.

Anyone who has told him the correct info, or tries to prevent him from tweeting, or making certain statements, or even slightly tries to do their job in an ethical way gets fired, or is bullied until they resign.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Anyone who has told him the correct info, or tries to prevent him from tweeting, or making certain statements, or even slightly tries to do their job in an ethical way gets fired, or is bullied until they resign.

Which is unfortunate because he's clearly an idiot and he broadcasts it everyday on Twitter. His supporters should be embarrassed by his stupidity but they start repeating the same shyt he says without verification of validity.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
things in motion on both sides gearing up for 2020.
so many messes.
If the dems don't DO SOMETHING before 2020 they won't have to worry about the election...

This all talk no action bullshyt doesn't impress anybody...Most people are annoyed by it...Either impeach that orange fat fukk or move on...

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You know the type, loud as a motorbike... :francis:
It was a year ago when posters would cite his tweets as if it mattered. The only thing that matters is finding like-minded people and getting to know about the elections in their neighborhood.

If you live in a mixed electoral district I feel sorry for you.

Jhoon

Daps
If the dems don't DO SOMETHING before 2020 they won't have to worry about the election...

This all talk no action bullshyt doesn't impress anybody...Most people are annoyed by it...Either impeach that orange fat fukk or move on...
White people are anxious to get rid of us out of the Democratic Party, and voting for an impeachment will hasten the process.

Focus on the issues. Policies lead to politics. If the ACA is repealed we can run on that. As more conservative states pass goofy legislation we can run on that.

Jhoon

Daps
Which is unfortunate because he's clearly an idiot and he broadcasts it everyday on Twitter. His supporters should be embarrassed by his stupidity but they start repeating the same shyt he says without verification of validity.
You cannot shame a nudist at a naked retreat. His supporters are dumb. That is not going to change anytime soon.

Daps

His supporters like him because he says all the insulting things about people they want to say. Yet, when people don’t like them because of the things they say, then WE are the hateful ones.
:skip:

How dare anyone challenge them!

Jhoon

Daps
His supporters like him because he says all the insulting things about people they want to say. Yet, when people don’t like them because of the things they say, then WE are the hateful ones.
:skip:

How dare anyone challenge them!
As a minority I know how I feel about the president. I know how his supporters feel about him and why.

If people are pretended to not know I don’t believe them. They are with him but they are afraid to say it out loud. And trying to appease losers is not a winning strategy.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

Make America Broke Again

full