Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's a safe gamble. If Bernie wins he's not going to focus the justice department on prosecuting these guys for crimes and if Trump wins there's nothing to fear there either. :yeshrug:

Truly the best of both worlds. What if Bernie doesn't win the primary though?

:patrice:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kopmala might bring the sticks out.
Warren is about that systemic reform so I can see some smoke.

Biden probably just off the strength that he doesn't like him.

The rest of them :beli:

I'm keeping my hopes up that we can get someone to push the cacs fragility completely over the edge. I'm not interested in mending fences they broke.

:ehh:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I know I'm no where near the average American just by nature of keeping up with this shyt but...

I'll be having a conversation with my roommates and be like
"Me: Yo isn't it crazy that Trump & his administration are doing x, y, z :patrice:
Them: I don't have time to keep up with this shyt I have to focus on my work/girl/etc :comeon:

Me: Well you probably should care... shyt's getting crazy out here if something doesn't get done about this dude soon.. the precedent will be set :gucci:

Them: Nah you're overreacting the public would never let shyt get outta hand :yeshrug:"
:snoop: I have little to no faith left if the dems don't get this dude out of here ASAP
My wife doesn't even know what the Mueller report is.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
My friends hit me with a very similar line and I went off. I was :mindblown: at that line of thinking. I said some shyt like "Public just as complacent as y'all if not worse" and feelings were caught. I could give a fukk how they feel so long as they vote

Common man really dgaf and its annoying. Im young so in my age group its especially annoying. I had to explain what Congress was to the girl I was sleeping with last year, and she was older than me:francis:

Apathy towards the government will be the death of us, but keeping up with the government is making me feel the same way

You can't blame them, really. Some people disconnect after awhile.

Daps
You can't blame them, really. Some people disconnect after awhile.
True, but many my age have never been connected in the first place. I don't blame them for not following it like I do, but I blame them for not even trying to control their own destiny. Ive persoballt decided to lay off my people for this year, but come 2020 they're all voting one way or another. Whether Trump wins or not in 2020 its on-sight for anyone I know who tries to tell me their vote doesn't matter:demonic:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
that's your fault.
go educate your woman.
I've tried...she did ask once and it went down like this

Wife - what's the Mueller report
Me - Well it's an investigat
Wife - BORING, I dont want to know
Me - But you just asked
Wife - I dont want to know now *goes back to watching TV

The more outrageous things this administration and Trump have done I've tried to explain, she doesn't care. The only person she knows a thing about is Devos and that's because she's a teacher so my wife has a vested interest in the abomination that is Betsy Devos. My wife once asked me why she's in the position she's in, I tried to explain and she got angry and asked why is everything about Trump, I asked you about Devos.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I've tried...she did ask once and it went down like this

Wife - what's the Mueller report
Me - Well it's an investigat
Wife - BORING, I dont want to know
Me - But you just asked
Wife - I dont want to know now *goes back to watching TV

The more outrageous things this administration and Trump have done I've tried to explain, she doesn't care. The only person she knows a thing about is Devos and that's because she's a teacher so my wife has a vested interest in the abomination that is Betsy Devos. My wife once asked me why she's in the position she's in, I tried to explain and she got angry and asked why is everything about Trump, I asked you about Devos.
My wife was paying attention to this shyt daily for the first year and a half but now she just doesn't give a fukk. I don't blame her.

All she does is say, You know ain't shyt gonna happen to Trump, how long do you have to keep watching this shyt to realize he's untouchable? Every now and then she will ask what stupid shyt Trump did today or she'll catch some of the headlines but she's pretty tuned out now.

I wish I could tune out. I'm like sick of this shyt anymore myself.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
My wife was paying attention to this shyt daily for the first year and a half but now she just doesn't give a fukk. I don't blame her.

All she does is say, You know ain't shyt gonna happen to Trump, how long do you have to keep watching this shyt to realize he's untouchable? Every now and then she will ask what stupid shyt Trump did today or she'll catch some of the headlines but she's pretty tuned out now.

Ignorance is bliss

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ever since the Mueller report dropped, I stopped obsessing over this shyt.

Thank god for Game of Thrones, End Game and NBA playoffs.

I can now obsess over trivial things.

:blessed:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

How do you want to be remembered?

full

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Ever since the Mueller report dropped, I stopped obsessing over this shyt.

Thank god for Game of Thrones, End Game and NBA playoffs.

I can now obsess over trivial things.

:blessed:
Yeah it's nice shyt like playoffs and summer flicks but this shyt is daily. Endgame is just that. Endgame, you watch it and it's back to reality. It's just a movie. This shyt is like a fukking long ass train ride to an unknown destination.

I've cut my news watching down probably 50%. I'm slowly getting to a point where this stuff isn't affecting me at all.