Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Cartoon President is back up:ehh:
Chuck Todd catching them Ls all weekend:mjlol::mjlol:

i've only seen a couple episodes but their caricatures/drawings of people are hilarious.

trump's boys fukking kill me though. don jr. as some kind of super frat-bro douchebag. then there's eric...and his voice. :deadmanny: i laughed hard as hell the first time i saw and heard him.

the one with justin trudeau was flames.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
What did he say???:heh:

The same ole rhetoric. No collusion with a little no obstruction. Only crimes being committed are by dems. Constitutional crisis by obstructionist Dems. He's already started up this morning. The subject today is tariffs and "great" economy. Hes been tweeting more than normal.

Also back to this bullshyt today.

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Trump been tweeting non stop about his tariffs. Dude is such a moron.

What trips me out is that most of his tweets are flat out lies or shows just how uneducated he is (like when he tweeted it about it being cold, so what happened to global warming) and no one on his staff, obviously tries to stop him or explain to him that what he tweeted is not actually correct. Honestly, it shows how much they think of him and that they too, are awful.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What trips me out is that most of his tweets are flat out lies or shows just how uneducated he is (like when he tweeted it about it being cold, so what happened to global warming) and no one on his staff, obviously tries to stop him or explain to him that what he tweeted is not actually correct. Honestly, it shows how much they think of him and that they too, are awful.
Trump is like that friend who you can't tell them nothing. You may tried in the past to get them to act right or try to tell them to stop drinking cuz they act a fool but you know it don't work so you just let them make an ass of themselves. That's probably how it goes.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is like that friend who you can't tell them nothing. You may tried in the past to get them to act right or try to tell them to stop drinking cuz they act a fool but you know it don't work so you just let them make an ass of themselves. That's probably how it goes.

nah, he's just a rich entitled crazy CAC.