Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

As long as he is a DOJ employee, he wont testify so he'll need a subpoena or wait for him to end involvement. I dont think there will be any fireworks when he testify unless he gives his personal opinion on whether charges she be brought, which he wont.
Well just hear the report verbalized.

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kylegriffin1
There's a rationale for impeachment that has some Dems reconsidering: Getting access to sensitive docs and testimony Team Trump is withholding.

Judges have ruled Congress has a greater claim to these materials when it can point to an ongoing legal matter.Here’s why Democrats may rethink impeaching Trump
16:25 - 10 May 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@kylegriffin1
Inbox: Today, Ways & Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal has issued subpoenas to Department of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Commissioner Charles Rettig for six years of the President's personal and business tax returns.
16:35 - 10 May 2019

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I've tried...she did ask once and it went down like this

Wife - what's the Mueller report
Me - Well it's an investigat
Wife - BORING, I dont want to know
Me - But you just asked
Wife - I dont want to know now *goes back to watching TV

The more outrageous things this administration and Trump have done I've tried to explain, she doesn't care. The only person she knows a thing about is Devos and that's because she's a teacher so my wife has a vested interest in the abomination that is Betsy Devos. My wife once asked me why she's in the position she's in, I tried to explain and she got angry and asked why is everything about Trump, I asked you about Devos.

full

full