Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
People are holding the Clinton standard to Trump, but it's a lot different. They think that impeachment would be too "divisive" to this country, lololololol, there is no turning back, there was no turning back after Obama became president. Understand, a black man becoming president was ground zero for these folks, it was their "snap", we will NEVER go back to how things were before Obama. I just wish I was more confident the right side will come out on top. Regardless, I'm gonna keep being me, and as always fukk em.
I fukk with this post.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

full

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
2 hrs ·
At a farewell ceremony for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Thursday, Attorney General William Barr cracked jokes about the House Judiciary Committee voting to hold him in contempt.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Barr cracks joke about being held in contempt of Congress
He suggested he had set a new record for being held in contempt so early in his time as AG.

:francis:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I know I'm no where near the average American just by nature of keeping up with this shyt but...

I'll be having a conversation with my roommates and be like
"Me: Yo isn't it crazy that Trump & his administration are doing x, y, z :patrice:
Them: I don't have time to keep up with this shyt I have to focus on my work/girl/etc :comeon:

Me: Well you probably should care... shyt's getting crazy out here if something doesn't get done about this dude soon.. the precedent will be set :gucci:

Them: Nah you're overreacting the public would never let shyt get outta hand :yeshrug:"
:snoop: I have little to no faith left if the dems don't get this dude out of here ASAP

Daps
Them: Nah you're overreacting the public would never let shyt get outta hand :yeshrug:"
My friends hit me with a very similar line and I went off. I was :mindblown: at that line of thinking. I said some shyt like "Public just as complacent as y'all if not worse" and feelings were caught. I could give a fukk how they feel so long as they vote

Common man really dgaf and its annoying. Im young so in my age group its especially annoying. I had to explain what Congress was to the girl I was sleeping with last year, and she was older than me:francis:

Apathy towards the government will be the death of us, but keeping up with the government is making me feel the same way

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
A school in California was forced to cancel plans for its annual fundraiser after conspiracy theorists flooded the school with emails warning of a potential terrorist attack they thought was predicted in a tweet from former FBI Director James Comey.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Comey tweet spirals into Qanon conspiracy forcing school fundraiser cancellation
The tweet in question was an innocuous Twitter meme in which Comey listed five former positions he has held with the viral hashtag "FiveJobsIveHad."

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
“We’re not meddling in an election, we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do,” Mr. Giuliani said in an interview on Thursday when asked about the parallel to the special counsel’s inquiry.

Giuliani Plans Ukraine Trip to Push for Inquiries That Could Help Trump

:why:
It's a safe gamble. If Bernie wins he's not going to focus the justice department on prosecuting these guys for crimes and if Trump wins there's nothing to fear there either. :yeshrug: