Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@npfandos
>> In a close-doors GOP lunch, Burr walked through the backstory of the subpoena for Don Jr and defended his investigation’s work, per to people directly familiar.

McConnell also spoke up, the people said, offering his support for Mr. Burr and his handling of the committee.
14:46 - 9 May 2019
@mkraju
Roy Blunt a rare GOP senator coming to Burr defense. "Hopefully Don Junior and his lawyers will believe it is important. I think his brother-in-law came in in a similar situation to be sure that every question is clearly understood and clearly answered, and I think he should too"
15:04 - 9 May 2019

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
We absolutely have to stop perpetuating this idea that impeachment is somehow helpful to Trump. Impeachment proceedings are not going to make anyone who is not already planning on voting for him more sympathetic to his re-election.
People are holding the Clinton standard to Trump, but it's a lot different. They think that impeachment would be too "divisive" to this country, lololololol, there is no turning back, there was no turning back after Obama became president. Understand, a black man becoming president was ground zero for these folks, it was their "snap", we will NEVER go back to how things were before Obama. I just wish I was more confident the right side will come out on top. Regardless, I'm gonna keep being me, and as always fukk em.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This Fredo subpoena smells of headline changer...

Everything about it is suspect, why announce it the day Barr gets hit with contempt?

To add to that the retard will probably plead the 5th...
Well, it will give us a good opportunity to check that presidential field. If these folks let the GOP outsmart them in this, when they have the full opportunity to ask the questions, and study their asses off to get this guy to flake UNDER OATH, they can go sit down somewhere. The fukkface is 7/8th a slow adult, no way people with their experience should have him crying real tears.