Do the math....:ufdup:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
FBI Director Chris Wray this morning on “spying” on Trump camp. “Well that’s not the term I would use. Lots of people have different colloquial phrases. I believe that the FBI is engaged in investigative activity and part of investigative activity includes surveillance”
09:54 - 7 May 2019

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

This is beyond ridiculous...

I've seen folk get hit with contempt for not showing up to motherfuking jury duty...

And here you have a pasty fat lying fakkit willfully refusing to show up to court and these p*ssy dems want to negotiate terms with him rather than hold him in contempt...

SMH

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If you are waiting on anything of significance to happen to Trump or Barr in the next couple of months you might as well stop visiting this thread until end of Summer at the earliest.

Whether right or wrong, the current Democratic strategy is to allow the WH and the DOJ to force them into impeachment proceedings or impeachment style hearings to shield the party from the political blowback they're currently scared of. They want them to continue to refuse to honor subpoenas (Nixon's administration also tried this), be held in contempt and block testimony requests because they will have the argument that Trump is blocking the basic right of Congress to perform oversight. The reports you see of R's telling journalist they think it's a mistake for the WH to block testimony is because they see where the D's are trying to take this.

The question is, will the other side successfully stonewall them right up until the election or do the D's have a timeline where they can weaponize the hearings up to the election.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
If you are waiting on anything of significance to happen to Trump or Barr in the next couple of months you might as well stop visiting this thread until end of Summer at the earliest.

Whether right or wrong, the current Democratic strategy is to allow the WH and the DOJ to force them into impeachment proceedings or impeachment style hearings to shield the party from the political blowback they're currently scared of. They want them to continue to refuse to honor subpoenas (Nixon's administration also tried this), be held in contempt and block testimony requests because they will have the argument that Trump is blocking the basic right of Congress to perform oversight. The reports you see of R's telling journalist they think it's a mistake for the WH to block testimony is because they see where the D's are trying to take this.

The question is, will the other side successfully stonewall them right up until the election or do the D's have a timeline where they can weaponize the hearings up to the election.

And I have no problem with this, my problem when they talk, it shows weakness. My husband told me, well they have to show they are operating in good faith, going through the normal processes so when it hits the courts, they can show they went above and beyond to try to keep the case from getting there. Okay, fine. Either talk with the authority you have or stfu and stop looking weak, which gets blasted all across the news and social media. It hurts more than it helps with getting and keeping their base engaged.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
And I have no problem with this, my problem when they talk, it shows weakness. My husband told me, well they have to show they are operating in good faith, going through the normal processes so when it hits the courts, they can show they went above and beyond to try to keep the case from getting there. Okay, fine. Either talk with the authority you have or stfu and stop looking weak, which gets blasted all across the news and social media. It hurts more than it helps with getting and keeping their base engaged.
They should have stayed with the consistent message of its not time for impeachment but the option isn't off the table. No one, especially the speaker of the House should have ever said that impeachment wasn't worth it or made it out to be an effort they can get politically trapped in. They have definitely helped demoralize the base.