Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
5 mins ·
Special counsel Robert Mueller is expected to leave the Justice Department "in coming days" a move that experts say would lessen the Justice Department's ability to stop him from testifying before lawmakers about the Russia probe.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Mueller expected to leave the Justice Department 'in coming days'
“They could instruct him not to appear voluntarily, but then Congress would just subpoena him, and I don’t think there is any basis for fighting the subpoena,” said Randall Eliason, a George Washington University law professor. “If they tell him not to go and he wants to go, he can quit and ...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Welcome, you resident concerned troll

Please sgower us with your alt riight sucking and both sidisms
It's okay, Jay. Russia doesn't exist. Trump is going to take care of us. Have a nice evening, Brother!

Holy shyt. :snoop:
I asked a question, I was serious and you guys are triggered on some other shyt. I'm a Democrat who voted for Hillary and this is how other Dems react. Trump and Russiagate has driven you crazy, get help seriously.
What is the expectation after Mueller testifies. I'm fukkin' serious, I don't follow this issue closely and am asking for information from those that do.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Holy shyt.
I asked a question, I was serious and you guys are triggered on some other shyt. I'm a Democrat who voted for Hillary and this is how other Dems react. Trump and Russiagate has driven you crazy, get help seriously.
What is the expectation after Mueller testifies. I'm fukkin' serious, I don't follow this issue closely and am asking for information from those that do.

Ramadan Mubarak!

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:laff:

For some reason I’m dying reading this shyt
:laff:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There are a lot of burning questions surrounding his report and it is widely accepted that Barr has and continues to cover for Trump. Out of the multitude of questions they will ask, the one that is going to create the most headlines and furious tweet storms from Trump is the question of whether Mueller felt he couldn't bring charges forward on obstruction based on OLC mandate that a sitting president can't be indicted. That is going to go directly into a question of whether he was done with his investigation or did Barr shut him down.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There are a lot of burning questions surrounding his report and it is widely accepted that Barr has and continues to cover for Trump. Out of the multitude of questions they will ask, the one that is going to create the most headlines and furious tweet storms from Trump is the question of whether Mueller felt he couldn't bring charges forward on obstruction based on OLC mandate that a sitting president can't be indicted. That is going to go directly into a question of whether he was done with his investigation or did Barr shut him down.
Thank you.