Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:usure: If the game ended today you could say Putin won, but the sloppiness in which Russia moves is going to only complicate the next decade for them. Especially as society attempts to break away from oil

These dudes have been on Putin's dikk for some time, Pre Trump even. @883m's (or whatever) thread "Another Big Win for Putin" was to push back on the Russian/Putin dikk sucking that was going on during that time.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That's why Barr told Mueller. Possibly.

Dude why are you investigating the president still? you know you can indict him.

But we found all these crimes-

Yeah, but he can't be indicted so there's no point to continue this investigation. Please write your report and I will handle the rest.

But what about obstruction?

That's for me to decide. But you can outline what you see fit.

:manny:

Y'all gotta stop trying to give Mueller an out. Barr is outwardly corrupt but Mueller is at least a coward for not wanting to indict the President and punting it to a weasel, a fat corrupt fukk and a politically powerless Congress.

Daps
These dudes have been on Putin's dikk for some time, Pre Trump even. @883m's (or whatever) thread "Another Big Win for Putin" was to push back on the Russian/Putin dikk sucking that was going on during that time.
Ive said it before but hes closer to being dikk Dastardly than Dr. Doom. People want to paint him some evil genius mastermind for 2016, but if the average American wasnt so laughably stupid, 2016 would've went down as one of the biggest :dwillhuh: operations that one country attempted to use on another

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ive said it before but hes closer to being dikk Dastardly than Dr. Doom. People want to paint him some evil genius mastermind for 2016, but if the average American wasnt so laughably stupid, 2016 would've went down as one of the biggest :dwillhuh: operations that one country attempted to use on another

He basically saw a toddler lying in it's own filth screaming and throwing a fit and took their candy.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Y'all gotta stop trying to give Mueller an out. Barr is outwardly corrupt but Mueller is at least a coward for not wanting to indict the President and punting it to a weasel, a fat corrupt fukk and a politically powerless Congress.
That's not giving Mueller an out because like you said he couldve said fukk it I'm doing it anyway. These repubs stick together, but that doesn't mean he wasn't told to stop doing what he was doing.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That's not giving Mueller an out because like you said he couldve said fukk it I'm doing it anyway. These repubs stick together, but that doesn't mean he wasn't told to stop doing what he was doing.

True but what's the point of stopping the investigation at that point? It was far enough along where there was already damaging evidence against Trump and his cronies. If Mueller wasn't going to indict anyway why not just let it come to a natural conclusion?

But this is the GOP I'm talking about; they are so morally bankrupt, the opposition so weak and cowardly and the country itself so apathetic and stupid they don't even need to be smart about their bullshyt.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True but what's the point of stopping the investigation at that point? It was far enough along where there was already damaging evidence against Trump and his cronies. If Mueller wasn't going to indict anyway why not just let it come to a natural conclusion?

But this is the GOP I'm talking about; they are so morally bankrupt, the opposition so weak and cowardly and the country itself so apathetic and stupid they don't even need to be smart about their bullshyt.

Answered your own question.

My only comment is that America isn't stupid, it's deliberate. We just like to use stupid as an excuse.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Barr could've basically told Trump, hey dawg, you read my 19 page memo, I got your back. I can get Bob to close the investigation and not make it look like we stopped it. And the best part is you can't get indicted anyway. It's policy. My policy.