Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Daps
Putin is just playing a different level of chess. Just salute that man. We can't fukk with him
:usure: If the game ended today you could say Putin won, but the sloppiness in which Russia moves is going to only complicate the next decade for them. Especially as society attempts to break away from oil

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And I have no problem with this, my problem when they talk, it shows weakness. My husband told me, well they have to show they are operating in good faith, going through the normal processes so when it hits the courts, they can show they went above and beyond to try to keep the case from getting there. Okay, fine. Either talk with the authority you have or stfu and stop looking weak, which gets blasted all across the news and social media. It hurts more than it helps with getting and keeping their base engaged.
Yeah, just stay quiet.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Exactly, the president is not a king/queen and congress was structured the way it is to ensure they never get to act like one.

If the Justice Department says a sitting president can not be indicted, then that means the President is above the law. So either they are a king/queen or they need to do away with the "memo". Like we are literally living under a lawless president because of some fukking memo. Not a law, a memo. :dwillhuh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If the Justice Department says a sitting president can not be indicted, then that means the President is above the law. So either they are a king/queen or they need to do away with the "memo". Like we are literally living under a lawless president because of some fukking memo. Not a law, a memo. :dwillhuh:

It's the I'm white and I say so law...:beli:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Therein lies the problem, an impartial non-partisan Attorney General would be open to that OLC ruling being challenged which would have led to a completely different Mueller report or report and release. But Bob's old spades partner Bill made sure to make that near impossible. I bet he keeps a copy of it in his wallet.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
That's why Barr told Mueller. Possibly.

Dude why are you investigating the president still? you know you can indict him.

But we found all these crimes-

Yeah, but he can't be indicted so there's no point to continue this investigation. Please write your report and I will handle the rest.

But what about obstruction?

That's for me to decide. But you can outline what you see fit.

:manny:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

The "DOJ can't indict a President" is a guideline not an actual federal law. Right? :jbhmm: