Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
What happens after Mueller testifies?

My guess. After Mueller testifies in the House, the Senate will have no choice but allow Mueller to testify in the Senate. It's then that Barr will be removed from his office.

At that point, Pelosi will have no choice but to call for impeachment. Especially seeing as now 500 Dem and GOP federal prosecutors have said that Trump should have been indicted on obstruction and collusion.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It's then that Barr will be removed from his office.

At that point, Pelosi will have no choice but to call for impeachment. Especially seeing as now 500 Dem and GOP federal prosecutors have said that Trump should have been indicted on obstruction and collusion.
Barr's not getting removed. Senate Republicans are not voting to remove him. They confirmed him to the AG position for the sole purpose of what Barr has been doing. It's a coordinated effort.

Those lawyers said he would have been indicted on Obstruction. I didn't see anything on conspiracy.

Obstruction isn't enough to remove him from office. If anything they should just be trying to damage Trump from here on out to put him in the weakest position come 2020..

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guess. After Mueller testifies in the House, the Senate will have no choice but allow Mueller to testify in the Senate. It's then that Barr will be removed from his office.

:wow: the optimism

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They only do this when white republicans are in charge...:coffee: if obama did this they would have dragged his half black ass out in cuffs with a nation of cacs marching in the streets... :beli:

It always seem like white men at the top skate the law, even when they caught out there...:stopitslime:

That's why voting is important. :panthersafe: