Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They're slow walking the slow walk of holding this dude in contempt

He's clearly gonna release the underacted shyt tomorrow late in the evening in order to make them seem unreasonable Wednesday morning :russ:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
A single simple story that should dominate the news cycle of every media outlet for the next couple of days.
Which will get buried by a ton of other news because these are times we live in. A barrage of deranged tweets to distract from this will occur most likely.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Barr told Mueller, dude you know you can't indict a sitting president so what are we doing here?

Mueller said ok.
Mueller was trying to punt to Congress and Barr called a timeout to freeze the kicker

I'm still stuck on the logic of a US Citizen being protected from indictment under any circumstance other than cooperation with law enforcement

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Mueller was trying to punt to Congress and Barr called a timeout to freeze the kicker

I'm still stuck on the logic of a US Citizen being protected from indictment under any circumstance other than cooperation with law enforcement
I don't think so. I think Barr told him, there's no point in investigating anymore because you can indict the president. And he shut it down.

Did you find conspiracy Bob?

Kind of...

So no? Well, you can't indict him anyway, Bob. So it best we shut this down. I'll make a decision on obstruction.