Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
wow. you've clearly lapped me on the drunk-posting-on-sunday-night steez. goddamn.:mjlol:

no, i'm very far from one of those “if you do this, or that, Trumps base will take it as a win” type of people. fukk that shyt. i want to see heads hit with contempt of congress, i want to see impeachment proceedings...

but as far as the "I’m confident because the way Trump and his people are acting is actually crazy, so he an his minions are scared shytless"? hell no. i am very far from one of those people too. if he and 'his minions' (i'm assuming his voters?) are actually scared now and even more motivated to act. are you not paying attention motherfukker? trump and his people "acting crazy" emboldens and drives these people. shyt man, it doesn't even matter if it hurts them as long as it "triggers the libs" and shyt.

i hope trump loses, same goal as you, but come on man. your takes are running off pure hostility. arrogant, cocky hostility. :russ:
I don’t drink, I only smoke a copious amount of gas. I don’t know what you expect from me. I made a decision a while ago, I’m not going to be scared, nervous , any of it. I’m sick and tired of the fukkface and his sycophants, they have made my life miserable, so they can’t bother me anymore, they can suck my fukking dikk, I hope they [redacted] to a man, woman, and child. I’m going to vote, I’m going to volunteer, I’m going to canvas, that’s all I can fukking do, what I won’t do is worry anymore, or play into the concern trolls game. I have nothing against anyone that is nervous, it just couldn’t be me, not anymore.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@fact they know not of what they speak :salute:

The Republicans have proven that they have no ideology which finally makes clear what many suspected: that these attempts at "policy compromises" to attract "swing voters" are completely futile

It doesn't make any sense whatsoever to run any sort of centrist (euphemism for Conservative) policies or to appease from a policy perspective to middle american voters who lack the education to make informed decisions.

Uninformed voters don't want to talk about policy they want to talk about feelings so there's no reason to design policy for them

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I still think its funny that people are saying Democrats should act based on how Republicans will respond. The whole 2018 campaign message was to be a check on Trump. Now that they have the ability to do that, people are saying, well Senate Republicans wont impeach him so why do it? Uh, so you can keep your fukking campaign promise to the people who are actually guaranteed to vote for you. The constitution states that Congress is the body that corrects the actions of an unlawful president and people are basically saying don't use the powers granted to you because one party wont vote for it. You think a Republican house would be acting like this if Obama did 25% of the shyt Trump has done while in office? They impeach him and then go on Fox News everyday to shame the Democrats in the Senate to convict him and they would do it, absolutely. shyts infuriating, I need to start reading other topics in this forum.

Not only that but it'll be a political wind behind Trump's sails if she doesn't do it right.

The people who are going to vote for Trump are going to vote for him no matter what. The people who plan to vote against him in 2020 have made up their minds to do so. This Russian collusion/Muller/obstruction of justice part of his story has been going on for 2 yrs and his poll number have been consistently the same. Democrats not pursing impeach wont get a few moderates republicans to swing their way, they see the shyt show and have pretty much made the determination whether they want it to continue or hate democrats enough to keep them out of office. They will win those voters with policy, not backing away from the worst president of our time.

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I still think its funny that people are saying Democrats should act based on how Republicans will respond. The whole 2018 campaign message was to be a check on Trump. Now that they have the ability to do that, people are saying, well Senate Republicans wont impeach him so why do it? Uh, so you can keep your fukking campaign promise to the people who are actually guaranteed to vote for you. The constitution states that Congress is the body that corrects the actions of an unlawful president and people are basically saying don't use the powers granted to you because one party wont vote for it. You think a Republican house would be acting like this if Obama did 25% of the shyt Trump has done while in office? They impeach him and go on Fox News everyday to shame the Democrats in the Senate for convict him and they would do it, absolutely. shyts infuriating, I need to start reading other topics in this forum.

The people who are going to vote for Trump are going to vote for him no matter what. The people who plan to vote against him in 2020 have made up their minds to do so. This Russian collusion/Muller/obstruction of justice part of his story has been going on for 2 yrs and his poll number have been consistently the same. Democrats not pursing impeach wont get a few moderates republicans to swing their way, they see the shyt show and have pretty much made the determination whether they want it to continue or hate democrats enough to keep them out of office. They will win those voters with policy, not backing away from the worst president of our time.
What happens when the ACA is repealed?