Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Outside of the South, Trump is very unpopular by the day. Anyone that tells you different, doesn't know that Trump already lost a great portion of his supporters in the Midwest. His base isn't growing at all.
His base is silent. They aren’t going to sit and argue with you.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
His base is silent. They aren’t going to sit and argue with you.

They speak up in the election polls. The fact that the GOP got washed in the Midwest is telling you something in the Midterm elections.

His base isn't gonna grow from his 63 million voters from 2016. Name me one time, when a non voter or a Dem said "I thought that Trump was a bad president, but he sure proved me wrong!" :mjlol: .......when did you EVER hear that from anyone's mouth?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
They speak up in the election polls. The fact that the GOP got washed in the Midwest is telling you something in the Midterm elections.

His base isn't gonna grow from his 63 million voters from 2016. Name me one time, when a non voter or a Dem said "I thought that Trump was a bad president, but he sure proved me wrong!" :mjlol: .......when did you EVER hear that from anyone's mouth?
I’m not playing that game for this election.

We need as many people voting as possible. I’m not willing to take anything for granted.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I’m not playing that game for this election.

We need as many people voting as possible. I’m not willing to take anything for granted.

You're right. If the people who sat down in 2016 got up and vote in 2008 numbers in 2020, Trump gets washed and bodied with the quickness.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I agree with you 100%, and midterms was undeniable proof, but the retractors are sitting around pretending they aren’t scared, but are fukking petrified. They claim “Dems do nothing” (I of course wish the6 would do more from leadership, but I’m not crying), but at the same time, everything they might do that is effective, they just say “should have done more. The exception regarding Trump winning, IS NOT THE RULE. He is going to get fukking creamed in 2020, ALL the proof is there, but because a once in a million thing happened with trump in 2016, so no polls can be trusted is the claim. This place used to be something hopeful with a bunch of people in here telling these fukking clown to suck they dikk, lets go back there. The concern trolls are getting through, fukk them and let them taste they own shyt.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
:ehh:

The Hill
12 hrs ·
An overwhelming majority of Americans think that President Trump has been dishonest about special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia interference and whether he obstructed justice, according to a new poll.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

NEW POLL: 60 percent of Americans say Trump dishonest about Russia investigation
48 percent of Americans are opposed to beginning impeachment proceedings.
48% don’t think he should be impeached, huh? lol, I’m glad to see he still has poll fixers around now that Cohen is gone. The only way those numbers are true is is the scared ass p*ssys have started letting these concern trolls convince them that impeaching him in the house is some dangerous game.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Yeah we need a fukking landslide victory.
It will be a fukking bloodbath unless he is able to get everybody on Medicare, not talk about it, not say he is going to do it if he wins, only if he actually does Medicare for all before the votes are cast.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It will be a fukking bloodbath unless he is able to get everybody on Medicare, not talk about it, not say he is going to do it if he wins, only if he actually does Medicare for all before the votes are cast.

man, i don't know how you can be so confident...well not even confident, that straight up cocky as fukk after what happened in 2016. everybody and their mama (including fox news, breitbart and them) had it in the bag for hillary. and here we are.

i mean, i think there's definitely been and will be a backlash towards trump from the left but i wouldn't be so damn presumptuous about winning, especially this far out.

this type of shyt just comes off as fukking crazy talk to me.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, i don't know how you can be so confident...well not even confident, that straight up cocky as fukk after what happened in 2016. everybody and their mama (including fox news, breitbart and them) had it in the bag for hillary. and here we are.

i mean, i think there's definitely been and will be a backlash towards trump from the left but i wouldn't be so damn presumptuous about winning, especially this far out.

i dont even see most of the field beating him at all. bernie doesnt have the 2016 spark, biden is too old, and warren idk. seems like a stretch

if theres not an economic downturn then :huhldup:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

Because every single republican and gop as well as centrist msm outlet has been talking 24/7/365 about “if you do this, or that, Trumps base will take it as a win” or “if you nominate this person, Trump will win”, “If you try to impeach trump, it will bite you”. LOLOLOLOLOL you really think these people want to help Dems? Confident is these GOP cocksucks making suggestions as to what Dems should do, and stupid is that some Dems are so fukking shell shocked that thy actually listen. If yo don’t see this everyday, all day, you are crazy. I’m confident because the way Trump and his people are acting is actually crazy, so he an his minions are scared shytless.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
i dont even see most of the field beating him at all. bernie doesnt have the 2016 spark, biden is too old, and warren idk. seems like a stretch

if theres not an economic downturn then :huhldup:
Who is their opponent? The most unpopular president of all time, that has actually done a really bad job. The “economy” I good? For who? People in blue states that will never turn red. The red states economy is fukking trash, purple states economy trash. If are the cowards would stop and look around they would see, he is making up no new ground where he wold need to, only losing ground. Healthcare won the mid terms, it will win 2020, easily for the party that has an all inclusive med plan.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I agree with you 100%, and midterms was undeniable proof, but the retractors are sitting around pretending they aren’t scared, but are fukking petrified. They claim “Dems do nothing” (I of course wish the6 would do more from leadership, but I’m not crying), but at the same time, everything they might do that is effective, they just say “should have done more. The exception regarding Trump winning, IS NOT THE RULE. He is going to get fukking creamed in 2020, ALL the proof is there, but because a once in a million thing happened with trump in 2016, so no polls can be trusted is the claim. This place used to be something hopeful with a bunch of people in here telling these fukking clown to suck they dikk, lets go back there. The concern trolls are getting through, fukk them and let them taste they own shyt.

People are very aware of voter suppression and tactics from Russia to keep people home. Everyone is saying "Trump get his base riled up" while that same base, same people are not successful on recruiting new people. As in, that same base stagnated in growth.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Because every single republican and gop as well as centrist msm outlet has been talking 24/7/365 about “if you do this, or that, Trumps base will take it as a win” or “if you nominate this person, Trump will win”, “If you try to impeach trump, it will bite you”. LOLOLOLOLOL you really think these people want to help Dems? Confident is these GOP cocksucks making suggestions as to what Dems should do, and stupid is that some Dems are so fukking shell shocked that thy actually listen. If yo don’t see this everyday, all day, you are crazy. I’m confident because the way Trump and his people are acting is actually crazy, so he an his minions are scared shytless.

wow. you've clearly lapped me on the drunk-posting-on-sunday-night steez. goddamn.:mjlol:

no, i'm very far from one of those “if you do this, or that, Trumps base will take it as a win” type of people. fukk that shyt. i want to see heads hit with contempt of congress, i want to see impeachment proceedings...

but as far as the "I’m confident because the way Trump and his people are acting is actually crazy, so he an his minions are scared shytless"? hell no. i am very far from one of those people too. if he and 'his minions' (i'm assuming his voters?) are actually scared now and even more motivated to act. are you not paying attention motherfukker? trump and his people "acting crazy" emboldens and drives these people. shyt man, it doesn't even matter if it hurts them as long as it "triggers the libs" and shyt.

i hope trump loses, same goal as you, but come on man. your takes are running off pure hostility. arrogant, cocky hostility. :russ: