Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
It’s a stupid question.

fukk you mean? a guideline is more important than a law? You rather uphold a guideline than the rule of law?
The guideline is there for a reason... To protect the country. The House needs to show that he should be impeached based on what's in the report or leave it alone

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ive taken a break from wondering what stupid people will do in 2020 tbh. I plan on worrying about that when I get ready to start canvassing again. The way I see it though, the GOP will be living or dying by Trump, and Trump appeal isn't widespread. I havent looked at any sort of evidence to make an informed opinion, but America is a mess with shyt constantly going wrong. Trump consistently handles these situations backwards, fukking up public opinion. All the drama he has dealt with this year has been shyt of his own doing, he hasn't even had to run the natural disaster/shooting/racially charged event circuit yet. It doesn't feel likely that the house will flip back in 2 years because the Dems didn't know what to do with a rabid dog

:lupe:Senate is what has me worried. We are fast approaching a place where bandaid solutions won't cut it at all, and at that point its too late. I feel bad for everyone saying they're tired, all this is only the beginning

Outside of the South, Trump is very unpopular by the day. Anyone that tells you different, doesn't know that Trump already lost a great portion of his supporters in the Midwest. His base isn't growing at all.